Business strategy and firm performance: the British corporate economy, 1949-1984
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. J. Arnold & Sean McCartney, 2010. "Can macro-economic sources be used to define UK business performance, 1855-1914?," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 564-589.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-01-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2008-01-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-01-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2008-01-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2008-01-12 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrc:ymswp1:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (White Rose Research Online) or (The York Management School). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .