Report NEP-BEC-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efraim Benmelech & Eugene Kandel & Pietro Veronesi, 2008. "Stock-Based Compensation and CEO (Dis)Incentives," NBER Working Papers 13732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jozef Konings, 2008. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages. Evidence from Belgian Firm Level Panel Data," LICOS Discussion Papers 19708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Antcliff, V. & Higgins, David & Toms, Steven & Wilson, J.F., 2007. "Business strategy and firm performance: the British corporate economy, 1949-1984," The York Management School Working Papers 36, The York Management School, University of York.
- Philip Du Caju & Catherine Fuss & Ladislav Wintr, 2007. "Downward wage rigidity for different workers and firms : an evaluation for Belgium using the IWFP procedure," Working Paper Research 124, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ariel Burstein & Christopher Kurz & Linda Tesar, 2008. "Trade, Production Sharing, and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 13731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Goerg & Sebastian Kube & Ro'i Zultan, 2007. "Treating Equals Unequally - Incentives in Teams, Workers' Motivation and Production Technology," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2007, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Jasso, Guillermina & Meyersson Milgrom, Eva M., 2007. "Distributive Justice and CEO Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 3236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilie Dargaud, 2007. "Active firms in horizontal mergers and cartel stability," Post-Print halshs-00164900, HAL.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2007. "Firms and flexibility," Staff Reports 311, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Xu, Bin & Liu, Xiaohui, 2007. "The Effects of Corporate Governance and Institutional Environments on Export Behaviour: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 6600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2007. "What determines productivity dynamics at the firm level? Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 6564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203158_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anton Miglo, 2008. "Can earnings manipulation create value?," Working Papers 0803, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Aghion, Philippe & Fally, Thibault & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2007. "Credit Constraints as a Barrier to the Entry and Post-Entry Growth of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).