Report NEP-MKT-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehab M. Abou Aish & Wael A. Kortam & Salah S. Hassan, 2008. "Using Agency Theory in Understanding Switching Behavior in B2B Service Industries “I”," Working Papers 6, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Sergio Marchesini & Huliyeti Hasimu & Maurizio Canavari & Alessandro Farneti, 2007. "Attitudes towards Italian wine of practitioners in the Chinese distribution," DEIAgra Working Papers 7003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Dec 2007.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Kübler, Dorothea, 2007. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," IZA Discussion Papers 3266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernardita Vial, 2008. "Competitive Equilibrium and Reputation under Imperfect Public Monitoring," Documentos de Trabajo 327, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2007. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation of Consumer Search Costs," Working Papers 2007-20, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy, revised Jun 2010.
- G. Marletto, 2007. "Crossing The Alps: Three Transport Policy Options," Working Paper CRENoS 200712, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Higgins, David & Toms, Steven & Filatotchev, Igor, 2007. "Keynes and the cotton industry: a reappraisal," The York Management School Working Papers 29, The York Management School, University of York.
- Haynes, Kathryn & Fearful, Anne, 2007. "‘Real business’? : gendered identities in accounting and management academia," The York Management School Working Papers 31, The York Management School, University of York.
- Antcliff, V. & Higgins, David & Toms, Steven & Wilson, J.F., 2007. "Business strategy and firm performance: the British corporate economy, 1949-1984," The York Management School Working Papers 36, The York Management School, University of York.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Menapace, Luisa & Pick, Daniel, 2008. "Geographical Indications and the Competitive Provision of Quality in Agricultural Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12858, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wood, Martin & Ladkin, Donna, 2007. "Leadership then at all events," The York Management School Working Papers 37, The York Management School, University of York.
- Hasan, Lubna Hasan, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 6619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lau, Evan & Puah, Chin-Hong & Oh, Swee-Ling & Lo, Yan-Ching, 2008. "Causality between White Pepper and Black Pepper: Evidence from Six Markets in Sarawak," MPRA Paper 6552, University Library of Munich, Germany.