Report NEP-ENT-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Fally, Thibault & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2007. "Credit Constraints as a Barrier to the Entry and Post-Entry Growth of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Activities in China," MPRA Paper 5675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Start-Ups by the Unemployed: Characteristics, Survival and Direct Employment Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Jaeger, David A. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "The Persistence of Self-Employment Across Borders: New Evidence on Legal Immigrants to the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anton Miglo, 2008. "Can earnings manipulation create value?," Working Papers 0803, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2007. "Firms and flexibility," Staff Reports 311, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Enrico Beretta & Silvia Del Prete, 2007. "Bank consolidation and lending policies to small business: Differences across geographical areas," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 644, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antcliff, V. & Higgins, David & Toms, Steven & Wilson, J.F., 2007. "Business strategy and firm performance: the British corporate economy, 1949-1984," The York Management School Working Papers 36, The York Management School, University of York.