Indagine esplorativa dell'atteggiamento dei consumatori europei verso riso e tapioca biologici importati dalla Thailandia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maurizio Canavari & Pamela Lombardi & Bettina Riedel & Roberta Spadoni, 2010. "Indagine esplorativa dell’atteggiamento dei consumatori europei verso riso e tapioca biologici importati dalla Thailandia," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 12(1), pages 29-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taglioni, Chiara & Cavicchi, Alessio & Torquati, Biancamaria & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2011. "Influence of Brand Equity on Milk Choice: A Choice Experiment Survey," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3).
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing of Quality Food Products; Differentiating Elements; International Trade Context; Focus Group; Semantic Categories; Q13;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2009-04-05 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2009-04-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:isae08:48300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.