Evolution Of The Economic Results And The Structure Of Farms: An Analysis Through The Book-Keeping Data In Central And Northern Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Canavari, Maurizio & Ghelfi, Rino & Merlo, Maurizio & Rivaroli, Sergio & Sarti, Danio & Toffanin, Giovanna & Vanelli, Pietro, 2004. "Evolution Of The Economic Results And The Structure Of Farms: An Analysis Through The Book-Keeping Data In Central And Northern Italy," Working Papers 14378, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-05-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGR-2005-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0505002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.