by members of
Facultad de Ciencias Sociales y Humanísticas
Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral (ESPOL)
(Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Higher Polytechnic School of the Coast))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers |
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2014. "Identifying the Stance of Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Markov-switching Estimation Exploiting Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interdependence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-97, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2013.
"Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions: Interdependent Policy Rule Coefficients,"
50040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013. "Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2011. "Policy Rule Coefficients Driven by Latent Factors: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in an Endowment Economy," MPRA Paper 29976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2009. "An Equilibrium Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Recursive Preferences at Play," MPRA Paper 19153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orus, Juan & González, Manuel, 2004. "Inflation-Proof Credits and Financial Instruments. Making the Fisher Hypothesis a Reality," MPRA Paper 343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González, Manuel, 2004. "La Curva de Retorno y el Modelo C-CAPM: Evidencia para Chile," MPRA Paper 309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González, Manuel & Wong, Sara, 2004. "Elasticidades de Sustitución de Importaciones para Ecuador," MPRA Paper 306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2005.