Nonlinear adventures at the zero lower bound
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Gordon, Grey & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2012. "Nonlinear Adventures at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 8972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Grey Gordon & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez, 2012. "Nonlinear Adventures at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 18058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, September.
- Malin, Benjamin A. & Krueger, Dirk & Kubler, Felix, 2011. "Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using a Smolyak-collocation method," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 229-239, February.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011.
"Numerically stable and accurate stochastic simulation approaches for solving dynamic economic models,"
Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(2), pages 173-210, July.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "Numerically stable and accurate stochastic simulation approaches for solving dynamic economic models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Grey Gordon, 2011.
"Computing Dynamic Heterogeneous-Agent Economies: Tracking the Distribution,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
11-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Grey Gordon, 2011. "Code for "Computing Dynamic Heterogeneous-Agent Economies: Tracking the Distribution"," QM&RBC Codes 186, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian economics; Nonlinear theories; Interest rates;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:12-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.