Liquidity Shocks and Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Ajello, 2016.
"Financial Intermediation, Investment Dynamics, and Business Cycle Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(8), pages 2256-2303, August.
- Ajello, Andrea, 2010. "Financial intermediation, investment dynamics and business cycle fluctuations," MPRA Paper 32447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Andrea Ajello, 2012. "Financial intermediation, investment dynamics and business cycle fluctuations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimiliano Croce, Mariano, 2014. "Long-run productivity risk: A new hope for production-based asset pricing?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 13-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:48:y:2017:i:2017-01:p:235-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Del Negro & Domenico Giannone & Marc P. Giannoni & Andrea Tambalotti, 2017.
"Safety, Liquidity, and the Natural Rate of Interest,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(1 (Spring), pages 235-316.
- Marc Giannoni & Domenico Giannone & Andrea Tambalotti & Marco Del Negro, 2017. "Safety, Liquidity, and the Natural Rate of Interest," 2017 Meeting Papers 803, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Del Negro, Marco & Giannone, Domenico & Giannoni, Marc & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2017. "Safety, liquidity, and the natural rate of interest," Staff Reports 812, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marco Del Negro & Gauti Eggertsson & Andrea Ferrero & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2017.
"The Great Escape? A Quantitative Evaluation of the Fed's Liquidity Facilities,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(3), pages 824-857, March.
- Negro, Marco Del & Eggertsson, Gauti B. & Ferrero, Andrea & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 2011. "The great escape? A quantitative evaluation of the Fed’s liquidity facilities," Staff Reports 520, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2016.
- Marco Del Negro & Gauti Eggertsson & Andrea Ferrero & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2016. "The Great Escape? A Quantitative Evaluation of the Fed’s Liquidity Facilities," NBER Working Papers 22259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity; asset prices; endogenous growth; long-run risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-12-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2015-12-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hiasdp:hias-e-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ashitjp.html .