Report NEP-DGE-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ginters Buss, 2015. "Search-and-Matching Frictions and Labour Market Dynamics in Latvia," Working Papers 2015/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Unal, Umut, 2015. "Capital Income Taxation and Welfare under DSGE Framework," MPRA Paper 68416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinter, Gabor, 2015. "House prices and job losses," Bank of England working papers 569, Bank of England.
- Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Sarferaz, Samad, 2015. "Monetary-fiscal policy interaction and fiscal inflation: A tale of three countries," Discussion Papers 42/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Victor Ortego-Marti, 2015. "Loss of Skill during Unemployment and TFP Differences across Countries," Working Papers 201513, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Laura Cavalli & Igor Fedotenkov & Paolo Pertile & Veronica Polin & Nicola Sartor & Alessandro Sommacal, 2015. "Public policies over the life cycle: a large scale OLG model for France, Italy and Sweden," Working Papers 29/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2015. "Short-Term Pain for Long-Term Gain: Market Deregulation and Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Di Nola, Alessandro, 2015. "Capital Misallocation during the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 68289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Offick, Sven & Winkler, Roland C., 2015. "Endogenous firm entry in an estimated model of the U.S. business cycle," Economics Working Papers 2015-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- GUERRON-QUINTANA, Pablo A. & JINNAI, Ryo, 2015. "Liquidity Shocks and Asset Prices," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-17, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertand Wigniolle, 2015. "On Impatience, Temptation & Ramsey's Conjecture," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertand Wigniolle, 2015. "On Time-Consistent Policy Rules for Heterogeneous Discounting Programs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jaromir Tonner & Stanislav Tvrz & Osvald Vasicek, 2015. "Labour Market Modelling within a DSGE Approach," Working Papers 2015/06, Czech National Bank.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2016. "Non stationary additive utility and time consistency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01238584, HAL.
- Marina Azzimonti & Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2015. "The Costs and Benefits of Balanced Budget Rules: Lessons from a Political Economy Model of Fiscal Policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 15-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.