Technology trade with asymmetric tax regimes and heterogeneous labor markets: Implications for macro quantities and asset prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuliano Curatola & Michael Donadelli & Patrick Grüning, 2017. "Technology Trade with Asymmetric Tax Regimes and Heterogeneous Labor Markets: Implications for Macro Quantities and Asset Prices," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 47, Bank of Lithuania.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Bodenstein, 2008.
"International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(3), pages 688-705, July.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2005. "International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility," 2005 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bodenstein, Martin, 2006. "International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 884, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Jul 2008.
- Ravi Bansal & Amir Yaron, 2004.
"Risks for the Long Run: A Potential Resolution of Asset Pricing Puzzles,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1481-1509, August.
- Ravi Bansal & Amir Yaron, 2000. "Risks for the Long Run: A Potential Resolution of Asset Pricing Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad R. Jahan‐Parvar & Xuan Liu & Philip Rothman, 2013.
"Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1117-1146, September.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Liu, Xuan & Rothman, Philip, 2009. "Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies," MPRA Paper 15915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavazzoni, Federico & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2015. "International R&D Spillovers and Asset Prices," Working Papers 2015-41, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick, 2016. "Labor market dynamics, endogenous growth, and asset prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 32-37.
- Jermann, Urban J., 1998. "Asset pricing in production economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 257-275, April.
- Choi Seung Mo & González Daniel Toro & Gray Peter, 2013. "International technology adoption, R&D, and productivity growth," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Massimiliano Croce, Mariano, 2014. "Long-run productivity risk: A new hope for production-based asset pricing?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 13-31.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Alexander L. Brown & Hwagyun Kim, 2014. "Do Individuals Have Preferences Used in Macro-Finance Models? An Experimental Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 939-958, April.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology adoption; R&D investment; asymmetric tax regimes; asset prices;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2017-01-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewp:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.