Report NEP-INO-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2016. "The economic performance of innovations in a collaborative setting: the case of KIBS firms," Working Papers 22, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & In-Uck Park, 2016. "Patenting vs. Secrecy for Startups and the Trade of Patents as Negotiating Assets," Working Papers 1610, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & Kyriakos Drivas, 2016. "Using the Patent Term Changes in Assessing the Evolution of Patent Valuation from Filing to Maturity," Working Papers 1608, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William R., 2017. "Global collaborative patents," Research Discussion Papers 3/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré & Cazarotto, Rosmari Terezinha & Martins, Clitia Helena Backx & Fukui, Ana, 2016. "Innovation and public understanding of science: possibility of new indicators for the analysis of public attitudes to science, technology and innovation," MPRA Paper 76262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wixe, Sofia & Nilsson, Pia & Naldi, Lucia & Westlund, Hans, 2017. "Disentangling Innovation in Small Food Firms: The role of External Knowledge, Support, and Collaboration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 446, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & Christos Pitelis & Panos Desyllas, 2016. "Cross-Border Co-opetition through Market Co-creation," Working Papers 1612, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Laura Maragna, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Brazil," JRC Working Papers JRC104963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chryssoula Pentheroudakis & Justus A. Baron, 2016. "Licensing Terms of Standard Essential Patents: A Comprehensive Analysis of Cases," JRC Working Papers JRC104068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David J., 2017. "Can grants to consortia spur innovation and science-industry collaboration? Regression-discontinuity evidence from Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 11765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erkan Erdil & Teoman PamukÃ§u & GÃ¼lsah GÃ¼len Ã‡iftÃ§i, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Turkey," JRC Working Papers JRC101241, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gobillon, Laurent & Wolff, François-Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katerina Sideri & Andreas Panagopoulos, 2016. "Setting up a Technology Commercialization Office at a Non-Entrepreneurial University: An Insider's Look at Practices and Culture," Working Papers 1609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré, 2016.
"Innovaciones sociales e inclusivas: límites y posibilidades para el desarrollo territorial en el contexto de la globalización
[Social and inclusive innovations: limits and possibilities for territo," MPRA Paper 76285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curatola, Giuliano & Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick, 2017. "Technology trade with asymmetric tax regimes and heterogeneous labor markets: Implications for macro quantities and asset prices," SAFE Working Paper Series 163, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Immigrant entrepreneurship," Research Discussion Papers 33/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Tani, Massimiliano & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Labour mobility through business visits as a way to foster productivity," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Paola Valbonesi & Federico Biagi, 2016. "Incentivising Innovation and Adoption of ICT: ICT Innovation Voucher Programmes," JRC Working Papers JRC104057, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lööf, Hans & Martinsson, Gustav & Mohammadi, Ali, 2017. "Finance and Innovative Investment in Environmental Technology: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 445, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nadine Levratto & Maarouf Ramadan & Luc Tessier, 2017. "Les business angels, révélateurs, plus que moteurs, de l’engagement des entreprises dans l’innovation," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Besanko, David & Tong, Jian & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Subsidizing research programs with "if" and "when" uncertainty in the face of severe informational constraints," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1605, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Eric Bartelsman & Eva Hagsten & Michael Polder, 2017. "Micro Moments Database for Cross-Country Analysis of ICT, Innovation, and Economic Outcomes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-003/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mahé, Clothilde, 2016. "Skills and entrepreneurship: Are return migrants 'Jacks-of-all-trades'?," MERIT Working Papers 071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2017. "Is Modern Technology Responsible for Jobless Recoveries?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1461, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Navío-Marco, Julio, 2016. "Extended framework for the analysis of innovative Smart City business models," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148654, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).