Technology Trade with Asymmetric Tax Regimes and Heterogeneous Labor Markets: Implications for Macro Quantities and Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Curatola, Giuliano & Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick, 2017. "Technology trade with asymmetric tax regimes and heterogeneous labor markets: Implications for macro quantities and asset prices," SAFE Working Paper Series 163, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Bodenstein, 2008.
"International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(3), pages 688-705, July.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2005. "International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility," 2005 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bodenstein, Martin, 2006. "International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 884, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Jul 2008.
- Mohammad R. Jahan‐Parvar & Xuan Liu & Philip Rothman, 2013.
"Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1117-1146, September.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Liu, Xuan & Rothman, Philip, 2009. "Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies," MPRA Paper 15915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavazzoni, Federico & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2015. "International R&D Spillovers and Asset Prices," Working Papers 2015-41, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick, 2016. "Labor market dynamics, endogenous growth, and asset prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 32-37.
- Jermann, Urban J., 1998. "Asset pricing in production economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 257-275, April.
- Choi Seung Mo & González Daniel Toro & Gray Peter, 2013. "International technology adoption, R&D, and productivity growth," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Alexander L. Brown & Hwagyun Kim, 2014. "Do Individuals Have Preferences Used in Macro-Finance Models? An Experimental Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 939-958, April.
- Ravi Bansal & Amir Yaron, 2004.
"Risks for the Long Run: A Potential Resolution of Asset Pricing Puzzles,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1481-1509, August.
- Ravi Bansal & Amir Yaron, 2000. "Risks for the Long Run: A Potential Resolution of Asset Pricing Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimiliano Croce, Mariano, 2014. "Long-run productivity risk: A new hope for production-based asset pricing?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 13-31.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Adoption; R&D Investment; Asymmetric Tax Regimes; Asset Prices;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lie:wpaper:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihnea Constantinescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lbanklt.html .