Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
August 2008, Volume 78, Issue 11
August 2008, Volume 78, Issue 10
- 1161-1164 A note on a transformation under censoring with application to partial least squares regression
by Basu, Sanjib & Ebrahimi, Nader
- 1165-1167 A generalization of the Balakrishnan skew-normal distribution
by Yadegari, Iraj & Gerami, Abbas & Khaledi, Majid Jafari
- 1168-1173 A note on checking the Clayton model assumption based on left-truncated bivariate data
by Wang, Antai
- 1174-1180 On asymptotic failure rates in bivariate frailty competing risks models
by Finkelstein, Maxim & Esaulova, Veronica
- 1181-1188 On comonotonicity of Pareto optimal risk sharing
by Ludkovski, Michael & Rüschendorf, Ludger
- 1189-1193 A k-nearest neighbor approach for functional regression
by Laloë, Thomas
- 1194-1199 Modelling marked point patterns by intensity-marked Cox processes
by Ho, Lai Ping & Stoyan, D.
- 1200-1205 Noncanonical representation with an infinite-dimensional orthogonal complement
by Ouknine, Youssef & Erraoui, Mohamed
- 1206-1214 Precise large deviation results for the total claim amount under subexponential claim sizes
by Baltrunas, Aleksandras & Leipus, Remigijus & Siaulys, Jonas
- 1215-1221 On moments of the maximum of normed partial sums of [rho] -mixing random variables
by Chen, Pingyan & Gan, Shixin
- 1222-1225 When do cylinder [sigma]-algebras equal Borel [sigma]-algebras in Polish spaces?
by Yan, Yi
- 1226-1229 On monotonicity of regression quantile functions
by Neocleous, Tereza & Portnoy, Stephen
- 1230-1235 On first and last ruin times of Gaussian processes
by Hüsler, Jürg & Zhang, Yueming
- 1236-1245 Nonparametric confidence intervals for quantile intervals and quantile differences based on record statistics
by Ahmadi, J. & Balakrishnan, N.
- 1246-1249 On the Gaussian representation of intrinsic volumes
by Vitale, R.A.
July 2008, Volume 78, Issue 9
- 1051-1055 Precise asymptotics in the law of the iterated logarithm and the complete convergence for uniform empirical process
by Zhang, Yong & Yang, Xiao-Yun
- 1056-1061 Reproducibility probability estimation for testing statistical hypotheses
by De Martini, Daniele
- 1062-1071 Existence and uniqueness of solutions to stochastic Volterra equations with singular kernels and non-Lipschitz coefficients
by Wang, Zhidong
- 1072-1075 On the maximal correlation coefficient
by Yu, Yaming
- 1076-1087 Estimating the parameter of the population selected from discrete exponential family
by Vellaisamy, P. & Jain, Sushmita
- 1088-1093 On the link between dependence and independence in extreme value theory for dynamical systems
by Freitas, Ana Cristina Moreira & Freitas, Jorge Milhazes
- 1094-1100 Confidence intervals for the normal mean utilizing prior information
by Farchione, David & Kabaila, Paul
- 1101-1109 Modelling heterogeneity for bivariate survival data by the log-normal distribution
by Hanagal, David D.
- 1110-1118 A general SLLN for the one-dimensional class cover problem
by Wierman, John C. & Xiang, Pengfei
- 1119-1127 Proper Bayesian estimating equation based on Hilbert space method
by Lin, Lu & Tan, Lin
- 1128-1137 Strong pointwise consistency of the kT -occupation time density estimator
by Labrador, Boris
- 1138-1147 Sampling based succinct matrix approximation
by Liu, Rong & Shi, Yong
- 1148-1157 p-variation of an integral functional driven by fractional Brownian motion
by Yan, Litan & Yang, Xiangfeng & Lu, Yunsheng
June 2008, Volume 78, Issue 8
- 945-952 On the residual lifelengths of the remaining components in an n-k+1 out of n system
by Bairamov, Ismihan & Arnold, Barry C.
- 953-962 Large deviations in testing fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models
by Bishwal, Jaya P.N.
- 963-969 A new generalized p-value for ANOVA under heteroscedasticity
by Xu, Li-Wen & Wang, Song-Gui
- 970-974 Stratified two-stage sampling in domains: Sample allocation between domains, strata, and sampling stages
by Kozak, Marcin & Zielinski, Andrzej & Singh, Sarjinder
- 975-984 On the minimization of concave information functionals for unsupervised classification via decision trees
by Karakos, Damianos & Khudanpur, Sanjeev & Marchette, David J. & Papamarcou, Adrian & Priebe, Carey E.
- 985-991 Distribution functions of linear combinations of lattice polynomials from the uniform distribution
by Marichal, Jean-Luc & Kojadinovic, Ivan
- 992-996 Note on integer-valued bilinear time series models
by Drost, Feike C. & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M.
- 997-1005 Diagnostic checking of multivariate nonlinear time series models with martingale difference errors
by Chabot-Hallé, Dominique & Duchesne, Pierre
- 1006-1016 A new weighted integral goodness-of-fit statistic for exponentiality
by Baringhaus, L. & Henze, N.
- 1017-1023 Some strong limit theorems for -mixing sequences of random variables
by Wu, Qunying & Jiang, Yuanying
- 1024-1033 A limit theorem for solutions to BSDEs in the space of processes
by Fan, Sheng-Jun & Hu, Jian-Hua
- 1034-1042 An approximation for the power function of a non-parametric test of fit
by Boukili Makhoukhi, Mohammed
- 1043-1049 Consistency of the regression estimator with functional data under long memory conditions
by Benhenni, K. & Hedli-Griche, S. & Rachdi, M. & Vieu, P.
May 2008, Volume 78, Issue 7
- 839-846 Complete moment convergence of moving average processes under dependence assumptions
by Kim, Tae-Sung & Ko, Mi-Hwa
- 847-853 A functional ergodic theorem for the occupation time process of a branching system
by Talarczyk, Anna
- 854-860 An almost sure invariance principle for additive functionals of Markov chains
by Rassoul-Agha, F. & Seppäläinen, T.
- 861-868 Talagrand's inductive method and isoperimetric inequalities involving random sets
by Zanger, Daniel Z.
- 869-879 Large deviation principle for an estimator of the diffusion coefficient in a jump-diffusion process
by Mancini, Cecilia
- 880-884 A note on the Lasso for Gaussian graphical model selection
by Meinshausen, Nicolai
- 885-889 A note on the Hájek-Rényi inequality for associated random variables
by Sung, Soo Hak
- 890-895 A strong law of large numbers for pairwise independent identically distributed random variables with infinite means
by Kruglov, Victor M.
- 896-903 Optimal foldover plans for regular s-level fractional factorial designs
by Ai, Mingyao & Hickernell, Fred J. & Lin, Dennis K.J.
- 904-914 On a software reliability model by Koch and Spreij
by Ledoux, James
- 915-923 Convergence in distribution for the sup-norm of a kernel density estimator for GARCH innovations
by Mimoto, Nao
- 924-926 The Baum-Katz theorem for bounded subsequences
by Stoica, George
- 927-937 A conditional Koziol-Green model under dependent censoring
by Braekers, Roel & Veraverbeke, Noël
- 938-943 On the optimal allocation of components within coherent systems
by Bhattacharya, Debasis & Samaniego, Francisco J.
April 2008, Volume 78, Issue 6
- 577-581 Small deviations for stable processes via compactness properties of the parameter set
by Aurzada, Frank
- 582-593 Random coefficient volatility models
by Thavaneswaran, A. & Peiris, S. & Appadoo, S.
- 594-598 Large deviations for the empirical mean of associated random variables
by Henriques, Carla & Eduardo Oliveira, Paulo
- 599-607 Empirical likelihood for non-degenerate U-statistics
by Jing, Bing-Yi & Yuan, Junqing & Zhou, Wang
- 608-615 Minimax designs for optimum mixtures
by Pal, Manisha & Mandal, Nripes Kumar
- 616-621 Revisiting Sen's inequalities on order statistics
by Balakrishnan, N. & Balasubramanian, K.
- 622-628 Behaviour of Dickey-Fuller tests when there is a break under the unit root null hypothesis
by Sen, Amit
- 629-636 Testing parametric models in the presence of instrumental variables
by Holzmann, Hajo
- 637-642 Characterizations of multiparameter Cox and Poisson processes by the renewal property
by Merzbach, Ely & Shaki, Yair Y.
- 643-653 Asymptotic comparison of the mixed moment and classical extreme value index estimators
by Gomes, M. Ivette & Neves, Cláudia
- 654-660 Infinite divisibility of skew Gaussian and Laplace laws
by Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Nolan, John P.
- 661-668 A spatial rank test and corresponding estimators for several samples
by Nevalainen, Jaakko & Möttönen, Jyrki & Oja, Hannu
- 669-674 On bounded Gaussian processes
by Le, H.
- 675-681 On the maxiset comparison between hard and block thresholding methods
by Chesneau, Christophe
- 682-686 A continuous non-Brownian motion martingale with Brownian motion marginal distributions
by Albin, J.M.P.
- 687-697 Moment inequalities for spatial processes
by Gao, Jiti & Lu, Zudi & Tjøstheim, Dag
- 698-706 Unbounded mappings and weak convergence of measures
by Zapala, August Michal
- 707-715 Ruin probabilities for discrete time risk models with stochastic rates of interest
by Wei, Xiao & Hu, Yijun
- 716-719 A note on the weak convergence of probability measures in the D[0,1] space
by Pakshirajan, R.P.
- 720-727 Statistical properties of exact confidence intervals from discrete data using studentized test statistics
by Kabaila, Paul
- 728-735 A note on the autocorrelation properties of temporally aggregated Markov switching Gaussian models
by Chan, Wai-Sum & Chan, Yin-Ting
- 736-738 Convergence in distribution of random compact sets in Polish spaces
by Elalaoui-Talibi, Hussain & Peterson, Lisa D.
- 739-742 A note on the identifiability of the conditional expectation for the mixtures of neural networks
by Stockis, Jean-Pierre & Tadjuidje-Kamgaing, Joseph & Franke, Jürgen
- 743-748 The size performance of a nonparametric unit root test under a variance shift
by Maki, Daiki
- 749-758 The general principle for precise large deviations of heavy-tailed random sums
by Lin, Jianxi
- 759-765 Runs in continuous-valued sequences
by Eryilmaz, Serkan & Fu, James C.
- 766-770 How badly are the Burkholder-Davis-Gundy inequalities affected by arbitrary random times?
by Nikeghbali, Ashkan
- 771-779 Probabilistic approach in weighted Markov branching processes
by Chen, Anyue & Li, Junping & Ramesh, N.I.
- 780-784 Some results on subordination, selfdecomposability and operator semi-stability
by Suk Choi, Gyeong
- 785-793 Asymptotic expansions for the moments of a semi-Markovian random walk with exponential distributed interference of chance
by Khaniyev, T. & Kesemen, T. & Aliyev, R. & Kokangul, A.
- 794-803 A general method to the strong law of large numbers and its applications
by Yang, Shanchao & Su, Chun & Yu, Keming
- 804-809 Central limit theorem of random quadratics forms involving random matrices
by Pan, Guangming & Miao, Baiqi & Jin, Baisuo
- 810-814 Markovian extensions of a stochastic process
by Petrovic, Ljiljana
- 815-823 Systems with weighted components
by Samaniego, Francisco J. & Shaked, Moshe
- 824-829 A note on distortions induced by truncation with applications to linear regression systems
by Marchetti, Giovanni M. & Stanghellini, Elena
- 830-838 Uniform convergence of autocovariances
by Kavalieris, Laimonis
April 2008, Volume 78, Issue 5
- 463-470 Order statistics and renormalization
by Pakes, Anthony G.
- 471-480 Finding a needle in a haystack: Conditions for reliable detection in the presence of clutter
by Jedynak, Bruno & Karakos, Damianos
- 481-487 A note on the CIR process and the existence of equivalent martingale measures
by Guo, Zhi Jun
- 488-489 A note on confidence intervals for the power of t-test
by Gilliland, Dennis & Li, Mingfei
- 490-498 Exponential stability of non-autonomous stochastic partial differential equations with finite memory
by Wan, Li & Duan, Jinqiao
- 499-507 Some improvements on a boundary corrected kernel density estimator
by Karunamuni, R.J. & Zhang, S.
- 508-517 A note on constrained estimation in the simple linear measurement error model
by Davidov, Ori & Griskin, Vladimir
- 518-527 Schur- and E-optimal two-level factorial designs
by Butler, Neil A.
- 528-536 A generalized existence theorem of reflected BSDEs with double obstacles
by Zheng, Shiqiu & Zhou, Shengwu
- 537-547 How rich is the class of processes which are infinitely divisible with respect to time?
by Es-sebaiy, Khalifa & Ouknine, Youssef
- 548-556 Empirical likelihood for the two-sample mean problem
by Liu, Yukun & Zou, Changliang & Zhang, Runchu
- 557-563 The mean resultant length of the spherically projected normal distribution
by Presnell, Brett & Rumcheva, Pavlina
- 564-575 The theta-dependence coefficient and an Almost Sure Limit Theorem for random iterative models
by Giuliano-Antonini, R. & Weber, M.
March 2008, Volume 78, Issue 4
- 327-335 On estimation of the exponent of regular variation using a sample with missing observations
by Mladenovic, Pavle & Piterbarg, Vladimir
- 336-346 Asymptotic distributions of non-degenerate U-statistics on trimmed samples
by Borovskikh, Yuri V. & Weber, N.C.
- 347-357 The almost sure central limit theorems in the joint version for the maxima and sums of certain stationary Gaussian sequences
by Dudzinski, Marcin
- 358-366 On approximations for two classes of Poisson mixtures
by Vinogradov, Vladimir
- 367-375 An almost sure central limit theorem for products of sums under association
by Li, Yun-Xia & Wang, Jian-Feng
- 376-383 Generalized multivariate rank type test statistics via spatial U-quantiles
by Zhou, Weihua & Serfling, Robert
- 384-389 An approximate method for nonlinear mixed-effects models with nonignorably missing covariates
by Wu, Lang
- 390-395 The Borel-Cantelli lemma under dependence conditions
by Chandra, Tapas Kumar
- 396-401 Empirical saddlepoint approximations of the Studentized mean under stratified random sampling
by Hu, Zhishui & Ma, Chunsheng & Robinson, John
- 402-404 Generalized least squares transformation and estimation with autoregressive error
by Vougas, Dimitrios V.
- 405-411 The equality of REML and ANOVA estimators of variance components in unbalanced normal classification models
by Wulff, Shaun S.
- 412-419 Convergence of Archimedean copulas
by Charpentier, Arthur & Segers, Johan
- 420-425 Inference on mean sub-vectors of two multivariate normal populations with unequal covariance matrices
by Gamage, Jinadasa & Mathew, Thomas
- 426-434 FBSDE approach to utility portfolio selection in a market with random parameters
by Ferland, René & Watier, François
- 435-444 Equivalence of Volterra processes: Degenerate case
by Ouknine, Youssef & Erraoui, Mohamed
- 445-455 Strong convergence of a class of non-homogeneous Markov arrival processes to a Poisson process
by Ledoux, James
- 456-462 On the statistical properties of a stationary process sampled by a stationary point process
by Charlot, F. & Rachdi, M.
February 2008, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 207-213 An explicit representation of the limit of the LRT for interval mapping of quantitative trait loci
by Zhang, Hong & Chen, Hanfeng & Li, Zhaohai
- 214-224 Independence after adaptive allocation
by Bélisle, Claude & Melfi, Vince
- 225-230 Limiting behavior of a generalized branching process with immigration
by Rahimov, I. & Al-Sabah, W.S.
- 231-237 A class of backward stochastic differential equations with discontinuous coefficients
by Jia, Guangyan
- 238-248 Large deviations probabilities for a symmetry test statistic based on delta-sequence density estimation
by Berrahou, Noureddine
- 249-253 The rank of a normally distributed matrix and positive definiteness of a noncentral Wishart distributed matrix
by Steerneman, A.G.M. & van Perlo-ten Kleij, Frederieke
- 254-256 On construction of generalized neighbor design of use in serology
by Kedia, R.G. & Misra, B.L.
- 257-264 Missing data in time series: A note on the equivalence of the dummy variable and the skipping approaches
by Proietti, Tommaso
- 265-270 The law of the iterated logarithm for additive functionals of Markov chains
by Miao, Yu & Yang, Guangyu
- 271-281 On multivariate dispersion orderings based on the standard construction
by Belzunce, Félix & Ruiz, José M. & Suárez-Llorens, Alfonso
- 282-285 On the existence of moments of ladder heights
by Aleskeviciene, A.K.
- 286-295 On estimation of the shape parameter of the gamma distribution
by Zaigraev, A. & Podraza-Karakulska, A.
- 296-300 A note on the Vogelsang test for additive outliers
by Haldrup, Niels & Sansó, Andreu
- 301-310 Asymptotic properties of the ratio of order statistics
by Balakrishnan, N. & Stepanov, A.
- 311-319 Fréchet optimal bounds on the probability of a union with supplementary information
by Hoppe, Fred M. & Nediak, Mikhail
- 320-326 A note on the harmonic law: A two-parameter family of distributions for ratios
by Puig, Pedro
February 2008, Volume 78, Issue 2
- 97-108 A note on Spitzer identity for random walk
by Lachal, Aimé
- 109-117 MSE superiority of Bayes and empirical Bayes estimators in two generalized seemingly unrelated regressions
by Wang, Lichun & Veraverbeke, Noël
- 118-126 A second Marshall inequality in convex estimation
by Balabdaoui, Fadoua & Rufibach, Kaspar
- 127-134 Improved minimax estimation of the bivariate normal precision matrix under the squared loss
by Sun, Xiaoqian & Zhou, Xian
- 135-143 On the expectation of the maximum of IID geometric random variables
by Eisenberg, Bennett
- 144-149 Sharp bounds on the causal effects in randomized experiments with "truncation-by-death"
by Imai, Kosuke
- 150-157 Asymptotics of minimax stochastic programs
by Shapiro, Alexander
- 158-164 Characterization of periodically correlated and multivariate stationary discrete time wide Markov processes
by Castro, Glaysar & Girardin, Valerie
- 165-172 Improved estimation of an exponential scale ratio based on records
by Madi, Mohamed T.
- 173-178 A note on the Malliavin derivative operator under change of variable
by Ewald, Christian-Oliver
- 179-185 Asymptotic efficiency of conditional least squares estimators for ARCH models
by Amano, Tomoyuki & Taniguchi, Masanobu
- 186-189 Optimal constants in the Rosenthal inequality for random variables with zero odd moments
by Ibragimov, Marat & Ibragimov, Rustam
- 190-195 A note on endogenous control variables in causal studies
by Lechner, Michael
- 196-205 Explicit expressions for moments of order statistics
by Nadarajah, Saralees
January 2008, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-9 First-order observation-driven integer-valued autoregressive processes
by Zheng, Haitao & Basawa, Ishwar V.
- 10-14 The distribution of McKay's approximation for the coefficient of variation
by Forkman, Johannes & Verrill, Steve
- 15-20 Selecting the number of imputed datasets when using multiple imputation for missing data and disclosure limitation
by Reiter, Jerome P.
- 21-26 Some limits related to random iterations of a lamplighter group
by Gorostiza, Luis G. & Takane, Martha
- 27-35 On the exact distribution of the maximum of absolutely continuous dependent random variables
by Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G.
- 36-41 A simplified approach to inverting the autocovariance matrix of a general ARMA(p,q) process
by Lin, Tsung I. & Ho, Hsiu J.
- 42-49 On a uniform law of large numbers for random sets and subdifferentials of random functions
by Terán, Pedro
- 50-59 A goodness-of-fit test of the errors in nonlinear autoregressive time series models
by Cheng, Fuxia & Sun, Shuxia
- 60-66 Approximate solutions to anticipative stochastic differential equations
by Mishura, Yu. & Shevchenko, G.
- 67-74 Resistance dimensions of branching processes in varying environments trees
by Konsowa, Mokhtar H. & Oraby, Tamer F.
- 75-83 Large deviations for the time-integrated negative parts of some processes
by Macci, Claudio
- 84-89 Localized large sums of random variables
by Ford, Kevin & Tenenbaum, Gérald
- 90-95 Isoperimetric-type inequalities for iterated Brownian motion in
by Nane, Erkan
December 2007, Volume 77, Issue 18
- 1705-1711 A note on Bayesian nonparametric priors derived from exponentially tilted Poisson-Kingman models
by Cerquetti, Annalisa
- 1712-1721 The speed of a branching system of random walks in random environment
by Devulder, Alexis
- 1722-1729 A least-squares cross-validation bandwidth selection approach in pair correlation function estimations
by Guan, Yongtao
- 1730-1736 A note on the exponential inequality for associated random variables
by Sung, Soo Hak
- 1737-1743 A class of controlled bisexual branching processes with mating depending on the number of progenitor couples
by Molina, Manuel & del Puerto, Inés M. & Ramos, Alfonso
- 1744-1749 A result on the first-passage time of an Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process
by Ditlevsen, Susanne
- 1750-1755 Limit laws for multidimensional extremes
by Barme-Delcroix, Marie-Francoise & Gather, Ursula
- 1756-1762 A Holm-type procedure controlling the false discovery rate
by Ge, Yongchao & Sealfon, Stuart C. & Tseng, Chi-Hong & Speed, Terence P.
November 2007, Volume 77, Issue 17
- 1647-1651 Central Limit Theorem by moments
by Blacher, René
- 1652-1661 Interval estimation for the normal correlation coefficient
by Sun, Y. & Wong, A.C.M.
- 1662-1665 A connection between self-normalized products and stable laws
by Melnykov, Igor & Chen, John T.
- 1666-1675 Two-stage efficient estimation of longitudinal nonparametric additive models
by You, Jinhong & Zhou, Haibo
- 1676-1682 Forward-backward SDEs and the CIR model
by Hyndman, Cody Blaine
- 1683-1689 A game version of the Cowan-Zabczyk-Bruss' problem
by Szajowski, Krzysztof
- 1690-1695 Probabilities of majority and minority violation in proportional representation
by Schwingenschlögl, Udo
- 1696-1704 The gamma coefficient revisited
by Rousson, Valentin
October 2007, Volume 77, Issue 16
- 1589-1599 Limiting behavior of weighted sums of i.i.d. random variables
by Pingyan, Chen & Shixin, Gan
- 1600-1607 Some remarks on local time-space calculus
by Yang, Xiangfeng & Yan, Litan
- 1608-1621 Penalized wavelet monotone regression
by Antoniadis, Anestis & Bigot, Jéremie & Gijbels, Irène
- 1622-1627 A note on the asymptotic distribution of the maximum likelihood estimator in a non-regular case
by Fujii, Takayuki
- 1628-1635 On the exchange of iterated expectations of random upper semicontinuous functions
by Rodríguez-Muñiz, Luis J. & López-Díaz, Miguel
- 1636-1640 A time-series model using asymmetric Laplace distribution
by Jayakumar, K. & Kuttykrishnan, A.P.
- 1641-1643 A note on extreme magnitudes of characteristic functions
by Zhang, Zhengmin
September 2007, Volume 77, Issue 15
- 1535-1541 A central limit theorem for self-normalized sums of a linear process
by Juodis, Mindaugas & Rackauskas, Alfredas
- 1542-1548 Posterior distribution for negative binomial parameter p using a group invariant prior
by Heller, B. & Wang, M.
- 1549-1558 Asymptotic normality associated with generalized occupancy problems
by Mirakhmedov, Sherzod M.
- 1559-1566 Reflected backward stochastic differential equations driven by Lévy processes
by Ren, Yong & Hu, Lanying
- 1567-1573 Construction of fractional factorial split-plot designs with weak minimum aberration
by Yang, Jianfeng & Zhang, Runchu & Liu, Minqian
- 1574-1579 The generating functions of hitting times for random walk on trees
by Chen, Haiyan
- 1580-1588 Estimation of generalized partially linear models with measurement error using sufficiency scores
by Liu, Lian
August 2007, Volume 77, Issue 14