On weak dependence conditions: The case of discrete valued processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doukhan, Paul & Wintenberger, Olivier, 2008. "Weakly dependent chains with infinite memory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(11), pages 1997-2013, November.
- Doukhan, Paul & Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2012. "On weak dependence conditions for Poisson autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 942-948.
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2011. "Log-linear Poisson autoregression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 563-578, March.
- Drost, Feike C. & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2008.
"Note on integer-valued bilinear time series models,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 992-996, June.
- Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2007. "Note on Integer-Valued Bilinear Time Series Models," Discussion Paper 2007-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2008. "Note on integer-valued bilinear time series models," Other publications TiSEM aaf4f3fe-f141-4784-89b5-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M. Kachour & L. Truquet, 2011. "A p‐Order signed integer‐valued autoregressive (SINAR(p)) model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 223-236, May.
- Dedecker, Jérôme & Doukhan, Paul, 2003. "A new covariance inequality and applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 63-80, July.
- Haitao Zheng & Ishwar V. Basawa & Somnath Datta, 2006. "Inference for pth-order random coefficient integer-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 411-440, May.
- Doukhan, Paul & Louhichi, Sana, 1999. "A new weak dependence condition and applications to moment inequalities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 313-342, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Cheng & Charles B. Harris, 2015. "Mixed-Norm Spaces and Prediction of SαS Moving Averages," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 853-875, November.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:843-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weiß, Christian H. & Schweer, Sebastian, 2016. "Bias corrections for moment estimators in Poisson INAR(1) and INARCH(1) processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 124-130.
- Carsten Jentsch & Anne Leucht, 2016. "Bootstrapping sample quantiles of discrete data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 491-539, June.
More about this item
KeywordsContraction; Dependence; Integer autoregressive processes; Mixing; Thinning operator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:1941-1948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.