On weak dependence conditions: The case of discrete valued processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doukhan, Paul & Wintenberger, Olivier, 2008. "Weakly dependent chains with infinite memory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(11), pages 1997-2013, November.
- Doukhan, Paul & Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2012. "On weak dependence conditions for Poisson autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 942-948.
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2011. "Log-linear Poisson autoregression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 563-578, March.
- Drost, Feike C. & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2008.
"Note on integer-valued bilinear time series models,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 992-996, June.
- Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2007. "Note on Integer-Valued Bilinear Time Series Models," Discussion Paper 2007-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2008. "Note on integer-valued bilinear time series models," Other publications TiSEM aaf4f3fe-f141-4784-89b5-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M. Kachour & L. Truquet, 2011. "A p‐Order signed integer‐valued autoregressive (SINAR(p)) model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 223-236, May.
- Dedecker, Jérôme & Doukhan, Paul, 2003. "A new covariance inequality and applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 63-80, July.
- Haitao Zheng & Ishwar V. Basawa & Somnath Datta, 2006. "Inference for pth-order random coefficient integer-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 411-440, May.
- Doukhan, Paul & Louhichi, Sana, 1999. "A new weak dependence condition and applications to moment inequalities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 313-342, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Cheng & Charles B. Harris, 2015. "Mixed-Norm Spaces and Prediction of SαS Moving Averages," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 853-875, November.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:843-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weiß, Christian H. & Schweer, Sebastian, 2016. "Bias corrections for moment estimators in Poisson INAR(1) and INARCH(1) processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 124-130.
- Carsten Jentsch & Anne Leucht, 2016. "Bootstrapping sample quantiles of discrete data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 491-539, June.
More about this item
KeywordsContraction; Dependence; Integer autoregressive processes; Mixing; Thinning operator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:1941-1948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .