Log-linear Poisson autoregression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Rahbek, Anders & TjÃ¸stheim, Dag, 2009.
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, pages 1430-1439.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2008. "Poisson Autoregression," Discussion Papers 08-35, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2009. "Poisson Autoregression," CREATES Research Papers 2009-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jung, Robert C. & Kukuk, Martin & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2006. "Time series of count data: modeling, estimation and diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 2350-2364.
- René Ferland & Alain Latour & Driss Oraichi, 2006. "Integer-Valued GARCH Process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 923-942, November.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 307-327.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jensen, S ren Tolver & Rahbek, Anders, 2004. "Asymptotic Inference For Nonstationary Garch," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1203-1226, December.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Benjamin Kedem, 2004. "Partial Likelihood Inference For Time Series Following Generalized Linear Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 173-197, March.
- Yunwei Cui & Robert Lund, 2009. "A new look at time series of counts," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, pages 781-792.
- Richard A. Davis, 2003. "Observation-driven models for Poisson counts," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, pages 777-790.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Bendjeddou, Sara, 2016. "Negative binomial quasi-likelihood inference for general integer-valued time series models," MPRA Paper 76574, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2017.
- Douc, R. & Doukhan, P. & Moulines, E., 2013. "Ergodicity of observation-driven time series models and consistency of the maximum likelihood estimator," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, pages 2620-2647.
- Doukhan, Paul & Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2012. "On weak dependence conditions for Poisson autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 942-948.
- Moysiadis, Theodoros & Fokianos, Konstantinos, 2014. "On binary and categorical time series models with feedback," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 209-228.
- Stella Kitromilidou & Konstantinos Fokianos, 2016. "Mallows’ quasi-likelihood estimation for log-linear Poisson autoregressions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 337-361, October.
- Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 413-438.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Nonlinear Poisson autoregression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 1205-1225.
- Anne Leucht & Michael Neumann, 2013. "Degenerate $$U$$ - and $$V$$ -statistics under ergodicity: asymptotics, bootstrap and applications in statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 349-386.
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Moysiadis, Theodoros, 2017. "Binary time series models driven by a latent process," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 117-130.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Bentarzi, Wissam & Demouche, Nacer, 2017. "On periodic ergodicity of a general periodic mixed Poisson autoregression," MPRA Paper 79650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Rejoinder on: Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 469-476.
- Fukang Zhu & Lei Shi & Shuangzhe Liu, 2015. "Influence diagnostics in log-linear integer-valued GARCH models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, pages 311-335.
- Ali Ahmad & Christian Francq, 2016. "Poisson QMLE of Count Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, pages 291-314.
- Doukhan, Paul & Fokianos, Konstantinos & Li, Xiaoyin, 2012. "On weak dependence conditions: The case of discrete valued processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 1941-1948.
- Pedro H. C. Sant’Anna, 2017.
"Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models With an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 349-358.
- Sant'Anna, Pedro H. C., 2013. "Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy," MPRA Paper 48376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAutocorrelation Covariates Ergodicity Generalized linear models Perturbation Prediction Stationarity Volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:563-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.