Time series of count data: modeling, estimation and diagnostics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roman Liesenfeld & Jean-Francois Richard, 2006.
"Classical and Bayesian Analysis of Univariate and Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 335-360.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-François, 2004. "Classical and Bayesian Analysis of Univariate and Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Economics Working Papers 2004,12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- J. Durbin & S. J. Koopman, 2000. "Time series analysis of non-Gaussian observations based on state space models from both classical and Bayesian perspectives," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 3-56.
- Durbin, J. & Koopman, S.J.M., 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Non-Gaussian Observations Based on State Space Models from Both Classical and Bayesian Perspectives," Discussion Paper 1998-142, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luc Bauwens & Michel Lubrano, 1998. "Bayesian inference on GARCH models using the Gibbs sampler," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 23-46.
- Bauwens, L. & Lubrano, M., "undated". "Bayesian inference on GARCH models using the Gibbs sampler," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1307, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENs, Luc & LUBRANO , Michel, 1996. "Bayesian Inference on GARCH Models using the Gibbs Sampler," CORE Discussion Papers 1996027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bauwens, L. & Lubrano, M., 1996. "Bayesian Inference on GARCH Models Using the Gibbs Sampler," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Roman Liesenfeld & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006. "Modelling financial transaction price movements: a dynamic integer count data model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 795-825, January.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-417, October.
- HEINEN, Andreas & RENGIFO, Erick, 2003. "Multivariate modelling of time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model," CORE Discussion Papers 2003025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Monteiro, Andre, 2008. "The multi-state latent factor intensity model for credit rating transitions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 399-424, January.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas & André Monteiro, 2005. "The Multi-State Latent Factor Intensity Model for Credit Rating Transitions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-071/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2005.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Danielsson, J & Richard, J-F, 1993. "Accelerated Gaussian Importance Sampler with Application to Dynamic Latent Variable Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 153-173, Suppl. De.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2003. "Dynamics of Trade-by-Trade Price Movements: Decomposition and Models," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(1), pages 2-25.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2002. "Dynamics of trade-by-trade price movements: decomposition and models," Economics Papers 2002-W1, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2002. "Dynamics of trade-by-trade price movements: decomposition and models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Lee Kai Ming & Koopman Siem Jan, 2004. "Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparison of Two Importance Samplers," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-17, May.
- Richard A. Davis, 2003. "Observation-driven models for Poisson counts," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Analysis of Correlated Count Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 428-435, October.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-Francois, 2003. "Univariate and multivariate stochastic volatility models: estimation and diagnostics," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 505-531, September.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422-422, October.
- HEINEN, Andréas, 2003. "Modelling time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model," CORE Discussion Papers 2003062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heinen, Andreas, 2003. "Modelling Time Series Count Data: An Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Model," MPRA Paper 8113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:4:p:2350-2364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.