Bias corrections for moment estimators in Poisson INAR(1) and INARCH(1) processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- René Ferland & Alain Latour & Driss Oraichi, 2006. "Integer-Valued GARCH Process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 923-942, November.
- HEINEN, Andreas & RENGIFO, Erick, 2003. "Multivariate modelling of time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model," CORE Discussion Papers 2003025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Keith Freeland, R. & McCabe, Brendan, 2005. "Asymptotic properties of CLS estimators in the Poisson AR(1) model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, June.
- Christian Weiß, 2009. "Modelling time series of counts with overdispersion," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 507-519, November.
- Schweer, Sebastian & Weiß, Christian H., 2014. "Compound Poisson INAR(1) processes: Stochastic properties and testing for overdispersion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 267-284.
- Christian Weiß & Hee-Young Kim, 2013. "Parameter estimation for binomial AR(1) models with applications in finance and industry," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 563-590, August.
- Doukhan, Paul & Fokianos, Konstantinos & Li, Xiaoyin, 2012. "On weak dependence conditions: The case of discrete valued processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1941-1948.
- HEINEN, Andréas, 2003.
"Modelling time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heinen, Andreas, 2003. "Modelling Time Series Count Data: An Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Model," MPRA Paper 8113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian H. Weiß & Sebastian Schweer, 2015. "Detecting overdispersion in INARCH(1) processes," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 281-297, August.
- Robert F. Engle & David F. Hendry & David Trumble, 1985. "Small-Sample Properties of ARCH Estimators and Tests," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 66-93, February.
- Fukang Zhu & Dehui Wang, 2011. "Estimation and testing for a Poisson autoregressive model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 211-230, March.
- Robert Jung & Gerd Ronning & A. Tremayne, 2005. "Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCount-data time series; Poisson INAR(1) model; Poisson INARCH(1) model; Asymptotic properties; Moment estimators; Bias corrections;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:112:y:2016:i:c:p:124-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.