Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Jung & A. R. Tremayne, 2003. "Testing for serial dependence in time series models of counts," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 65-84, 01.
- MacKinnon, James G. & Smith Jr., Anthony A., 1998.
"Approximate bias correction in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 205-230, August.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Smith, A.A., 1996. "Approximate Bias Correction in Econometrics," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., . "Approximate Bias Correction in Econometrics," GSIA Working Papers 1997-36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- James G. MacKinnon & Anthony A. Smith Jr., 1995. "Approximate Bias Correction in Econometrics," Working Papers 919, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wei, C. Z. & Winnicki, J., 1989. "Some asymptotic results for the branching process with immigration," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 261-282, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:46:y:2005:i:2:p:195-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.