Compound Poisson INAR(1) processes: Stochastic properties and testing for overdispersion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeland, R. K. & McCabe, B. P. M., 2004. "Forecasting discrete valued low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 427-434.
- Christian Weiß, 2008. "Thinning operations for modeling time series of counts—a survey," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(3), pages 319-341, August.
- Christian Weiß, 2009. "Modelling time series of counts with overdispersion," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 507-519, November.
- Robert Jung & Gerd Ronning & A. Tremayne, 2005. "Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0704-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raju Maiti & Atanu Biswas & Samarjit Das, 2016. "Coherent forecasting for count time series using Box–Jenkins's AR(p) model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(2), pages 123-145, May.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0536-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Schweer, 2016. "A Goodness-of-Fit Test for Integer-Valued Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 77-98, January.
- Marcelo Bourguignon, 2016. "Poisson–geometric INAR(1) process for modeling count time series with overdispersion," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(3), pages 176-192, August.
- Weiß, Christian H. & Schweer, Sebastian, 2016. "Bias corrections for moment estimators in Poisson INAR(1) and INARCH(1) processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 124-130.
- Borges, Patrick & Molinares, Fabio Fajardo & Bourguignon, Marcelo, 2016. "A geometric time series model with inflated-parameter Bernoulli counting series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 264-272.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:843-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Schweer & Christian H. Weiß, 2016. "Testing for Poisson arrivals in INAR(1) processes," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 503-524, September.
- Christian H. Weiß & Sebastian Schweer, 2015. "Detecting overdispersion in INARCH(1) processes," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 281-297, August.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Canale, Antonio, 2016. "Bayesian nonparametric forecasting for INAR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 70-78.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1140-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagner Barreto-Souza, 2015. "Zero-Modified Geometric INAR(1) Process for Modelling Count Time Series with Deflation or Inflation of Zeros," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 839-852, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCompound Poisson distribution; INAR(1) model; Joint moments; α-mixing; Index of dispersion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:77:y:2014:i:c:p:267-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.