Efficient Method Of Moments Estimators For Integer Time Series Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, A A, Jr, 1993. "Estimating Nonlinear Time-Series Models Using Simulated Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 63-84, Suppl. De.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1993.
"Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 929-952, July.
- Darrell Duffie & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1990. "Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices," NBER Technical Working Papers 0087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeland, R. K. & McCabe, B. P. M., 2004. "Forecasting discrete valued low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 427-434.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1996. "Which Moments to Match?," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 657-681, October.
- Brendan P. M. McCabe & Gael M. Martin & David Harris, 2011. "Efficient probabilistic forecasts for counts," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 73(2), pages 253-272, March.
- Feike C. Drost & Ramon van den Akker & Bas J. M. Werker, 2009. "Efficient estimation of auto-regression parameters and innovation distributions for semiparametric integer-valued AR("p") models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 467-485.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2006. "Estimation of mis-specified long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 257-281, September.
- McCabe, B.P.M. & Martin, G.M., 2005. "Bayesian predictions of low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 315-330.
- White, Halbert & Domowitz, Ian, 1984. "Nonlinear Regression with Dependent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 143-161, January.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
- Robert Jung & Gerd Ronning & A. Tremayne, 2005. "Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David T. Frazier & Dan Zhu, 2017. "Derivative-Based Optimization with a Non-Smooth Simulated Criterion," Papers 1708.02365, arXiv.org.
- David T. Frazier & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe, 2018. "Approximate Bayesian forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:35:y:2014:i:6:p:491-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.