Efficient estimation of auto-regression parameters and innovation distributions for semiparametric integer-valued AR("p") models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabet Berglund & Kurt Brännäs, 2001. "Plants' entry and exit in Swedish municipalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 431-448.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994.
"Adaptive estimation in time-series models,"
1994-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1997. "Adaptive estimation in time-series models," Other publications TiSEM aa253902-af93-4e1e-b974-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaasens, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994. "Adaptive Estimation in Time Series Models," Papers 9488, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nikas Rudholm, 2001. "Entry and the Number of Firms in the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Market," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(3), pages 351-364, November.
- Silva, Isabel & Silva, M. Eduarda, 2006. "Asymptotic distribution of the Yule-Walker estimator for INAR(p) processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(15), pages 1655-1663, September.
- McCabe, B.P.M. & Martin, G.M., 2005. "Bayesian predictions of low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 315-330.
- Keith Freeland, R. & McCabe, Brendan, 2005. "Asymptotic properties of CLS estimators in the Poisson AR(1) model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, June.
- Feike C. Drost & Ramon van den Akker & Bas J. M. Werker, 2008.
"Local asymptotic normality and efficient estimation for INAR(p) models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 783-801, September.
- Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2006. "Local Asymptotic Normality and Efficient Estimation for inar (P) Models," Discussion Paper 2006-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maria Eduarda Silva & Vera Lucia Oliveira, 2005. "Difference Equations for the Higher Order Moments and Cumulants of the INAR(p) Model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 17-36, January.
- R. K. Freeland & B. P. M. McCabe, 2004. "Analysis of low count time series data by poisson autoregression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 701-722, September.
- Robert Jung & Gerd Ronning & A. Tremayne, 2005. "Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Ahmad & Christian Francq, 2016. "Poisson QMLE of Count Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 291-314, May.
- Jentsch, Carsten & Leucht, Anne, 2014. "Bootstrapping Sample Quantiles of Discrete Data," Working Papers 14-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- David T. Frazier & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe, 2018. "Approximate Bayesian forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tianqing Liu & Xiaohui Yuan, 2013. "Random rounded integer-valued autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic process," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 645-683, August.
- Vance L. Martin & Andrew R. Tremayne & Robert C. Jung, 2014. "Efficient Method Of Moments Estimators For Integer Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 491-516, November.
- Raju Maiti & Atanu Biswas & Samarjit Das, 2016. "Coherent forecasting for count time series using Box–Jenkins's AR(p) model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(2), pages 123-145, May.
- Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(3), pages 413-438, September.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Canale, Antonio, 2016. "Bayesian nonparametric forecasting for INAR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 70-78.
- Carsten Jentsch & Anne Leucht, 2016. "Bootstrapping sample quantiles of discrete data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 491-539, June.
- Germán Aneiros, 2012. "Comments on: Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(3), pages 439-441, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:2:p:467-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.