Thinning operations for modeling time series of counts—a survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 92 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith Freeland, R. & McCabe, Brendan, 2005. "Asymptotic properties of CLS estimators in the Poisson AR(1) model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, June.
- Lambert, Diane & Liu, Chuanhai, 2006. "Adaptive Thresholds: Monitoring Streams of Network Counts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 78-88, March.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 1999.
"A New Approach to Modelling and Forecasting Monthly Guest Nights in Hotels,"
Umeå Economic Studies
503, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brannas, Kurt & Hellstrom, Jorgen & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2002. "A new approach to modelling and forecasting monthly guest nights in hotels," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30.
- Robert C. Jung & A. R. Tremayne, 2003. "Testing for serial dependence in time series models of counts," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 65-84, 01.
- Rong Zhu & Harry Joe, 2006. "Modelling Count Data Time Series with Markov Processes Based on Binomial Thinning," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 725-738, 09.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
- Jung, Robert C. & Kukuk, Martin & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2006. "Time series of count data: modeling, estimation and diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2350-2364, December.
- R. K. Freeland & B. P. M. McCabe, 2004. "Analysis of low count time series data by poisson autoregression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 701-722, 09.
- Haitao Zheng & Ishwar V. Basawa & Somnath Datta, 2006. "Inference for pth-order random coefficient integer-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 411-440, 05.
- Robert Jung & Gerd Ronning & A. Tremayne, 2005. "Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-224, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:92:y:2008:i:3:p:319-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.