Estimation of mis-specified long memory models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Gourieroux, C & Monfort, A & Renault, E, 1993. "Indirect Inference," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 85-118, Suppl. De.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:12:y:1996:i:4:p:657-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1996. "Which Moments to Match?," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 657-681, October.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2004. "A Generalized Portmanteau Goodness-Of-Fit Test For Time Series Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 382-416, April.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deo, Rohit & Hurvich, Clifford & Lu, Yi, 2006.
"Forecasting realized volatility using a long-memory stochastic volatility model: estimation, prediction and seasonal adjustment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 29-58.
- Rohit Deo & Clifford Hurvich & Yi Lu, 2005. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using a Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Model: Estimation, Prediction and Seasonal Adjustment," Econometrics 0501002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Gael M. & Nadarajah, K. & Poskitt, D.S., 2020. "Issues in the estimation of mis-specified models of fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 559-573.
- Kanchana Nadarajah & Gael M Martin & Donald S Poskitt, 2019. "Optimal Bias Correction of the Log-periodogram Estimator of the Fractional Parameter: A Jackknife Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- K. Nadarajah & Gael M. Martin & D.S. Poskitt, 2014.
"Issues in the Estimation of Mis-Specified Models of Fractionally Integrated Processes,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
18/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gael M Martin & K. Nadarajah & Donald S Poskitt, 2018. "Issues in the estimation of mis-specified models of fractionally integrated processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Vance L. Martin & Andrew R. Tremayne & Robert C. Jung, 2014. "Efficient Method Of Moments Estimators For Integer Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 491-516, November.
More about this item
Keywordslong memory; model mis-specification;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0501004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.