Addressing aggregation bias in zonal recreation models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cameron, A.C. & Windmeijer, F.A.G., 1993.
"R-Squared Measures for Count Data Regression Models with Applications to Health Care Utilization,"
93-24, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Cameron, A Colin & Windmeijer, Frank A G, 1996. "R-Squared Measures for Count Data Regression Models with Applications to Health-Care Utilization," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 209-220, April.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982.
"Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & W. Michael Hanemann, 1989.
"The Dual Structure of Incomplete Demand Systems,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
archive-21, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel M. Hellerstein, 1991.
"Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 860-866.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1991. "Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data," MPRA Paper 25264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaw, Daigee, 1988. "On-site samples' regression : Problems of non-negative integers, truncation, and endogenous stratification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 211-223, February.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1995.
"Welfare Estimation Using Aggregate and Individual-Observations Models: A Comparison Using Monte Carlo Techniques,"
25267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Hellerstein, 1995. "Welfare Estimation Using Aggregate and Individual-Observation Models: A Comparison Using Monte Carlo Techniques," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 620-630.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1990.
"Incomplete Demand Systems And Semilogarithmic Demand Models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(02), pages -, August.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1990. "Incomplete Demand Systems And Semilogarithmic Demand Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(2), pages 118-131, 08.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Shonkwiler, J S, 1995. "Estimating Social Welfare Using Count Data Models: An Application to Long-Run Recreation Demand under Conditions of Endogenous Stratification and Truncation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 104-112, February.
- Cicchetti, Charles J & Fisher, Anthony C & Smith, V Kerry, 1976. "An Econometric Evaluation of a Generalized Consumer Surplus Measure: The Mineral King Controversy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1259-1276, November.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1984. "Completeness, Distribution Restrictions, and the Form of Aggregate Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 887-907, July.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Empirical Approaches to the Problem of Aggregation Over Individuals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1827-1874, December.
- Janet Lutz* & Jeffrey Englin & J. Shonkwiler, 2000. "On the Aggregate Value of Recreational Activities: A Nested Price Index Approach Using Poisson Demand Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(3), pages 217-226, March.
- Jeffrey Englin & Peter Boxall & David Watson, 1998. "Modeling Recreation Demand in a Poisson System of Equations: An Analysis of the Impact of International Exchange Rates," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 255-263.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:45:y:2003:i:1:p:128-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.