A Generalized Portmanteau Goodness-Of-Fit Test For Time Series Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. FAN & Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Enno MAMMEN, 1996. "Direct estimation of low dimensional components in additive models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,17, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Härdle, W.K. & Mammen, E. & Müller, M.D., 1996.
"Testing Parametric versus Semiparametric Modelling in Generalized Linear Models,"
1996-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Enno MAMMEN & Maike MÜLLER, 1996. "Testing Parametric versus Semiparametric Modelling in Generalized Linear Models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Michael C. Burda & Wolfgang Härdle & Marlene Müller & Axel Werwatz, 1998.
"Semiparametric analysis of German East-West migration intentions: facts and theory,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 525-541.
- Burda, Michael C. & Härdle, Wolfgang & Müller, Marlene & Werwatz, Axel, 1997. "Semiparametric analysis of German East-West migration intentions: Facts and theory," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,3, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & DIAS PROENCA, sabel M., 1993.
"A Bootstrap Test for Single Index Models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang Haerdle & Enno MAMMEN & Isabel Proenca, 2005. "A Bootstrap Test for Single Index Models," Econometrics 0508007, EconWPA.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Mammen, Enno & Proença, Isabel, 2000. "A bootstrap test for single index models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,20, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen, 1997.
"The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm Under Weak Conditions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1160, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mammen, Enno & Linton, Oliver & Nielsen, J, 2000. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2315, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & N Nielsen, 2000. "The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm under Weak Conditions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 386, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, E. & Nielsen, J., 1999. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- (ed.), 1992. "Index," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1241, April.
- Stefan Sperlich & Oliver Linton & Wolfgang Härdle, 1999.
"Integration and backfitting methods in additive models-finite sample properties and comparison,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(2), pages 419-458, December.
- Linton, Oliver & Hardle, Wolfgang & Sperlich, Stefan, 1998. "Integration and Backfitting methods in additive models: finite sample properties and comparison," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6270, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel & Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "A Survey of Functional Forms in the Economic Analysis of Production," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 4 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Burda, Michael C., 1993.
"The determinants of East-West German migration: Some first results,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 452-461, April.
- Burda, Michael C, 1993. "The Determinants of East-West German Migration: Some First Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chunrong Ai, 1997. "A Semiparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 933-964, July.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & V. SPOKOINY & S. SPERLICH, 1995. "Semiparametric Single Index Versus Fixed Link Function Modelling," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,21, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:10:p:1081-1110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:biomet:v:103:y:2016:i:4:p:905-914. is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2009.
"Tests of bias in log-periodogram regression,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 83-86, February.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-317, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- James Davidson & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2008. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Discussion Papers 0805, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral, 2007.
"Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 124-148, March.
- Laura Mayoral, 2006. "Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes," Economics Working Papers 959, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nankervis, John C. & Savin, N. E., 2010. "Testing for Serial Correlation: Generalized Andrewsâ€“Ploberger Tests," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(2), pages 246-255.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Luati, Alessandra, 2015.
"The generalised autocovariance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 245-257.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "The Generalised Autocovariance Function," MPRA Paper 43711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "The Generalised Autocovariance Function," CEIS Research Paper 276, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2006. "Estimation of mis-specified long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 257-281.
- Filip Žikeš & Jozef Baruník & Nikhil Shenai, 2017.
"Modeling and forecasting persistent financial durations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1081-1110, November.
- Filip Zikes & Jozef Barunik & Nikhil Shenai, 2012. "Modeling and Forecasting Persistent Financial Durations," Papers 1208.3087, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Zikes, Filip & Barunik, Jozef & Shenai, Nikhil, 2015. "Modeling and forecasting persistent financial durations," FinMaP-Working Papers 36, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- McElroy, Tucker & Holan, Scott, 2009. "A local spectral approach for assessing time series model misspecification," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 604-621, April.
- Deo, Rohit S. & Chen, Willa W., 2003. "Estimation of Mis-Specified Long Memory Models," Papers 2004,03, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2007. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Model with a Break in the Differencing Parameter," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-10.
- Poulin, Jennifer & Duchesne, Pierre, 2008. "On the power transformation of kernel-based tests for serial correlation in vector time series: Some finite sample results and a comparison with the bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4432-4457, May.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:104-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:67:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:02:p:382-416_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.