A Generalized Portmanteau Goodness-Of-Fit Test For Time Series Models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:biomet:v:103:y:2016:i:4:p:905-914. is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2009.
"Tests of bias in log-periodogram regression,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 83-86, February.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-317, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- James Davidson & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2008. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Discussion Papers 0805, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral, 2007. "Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 124-148, 03.
- Laura Mayoral, 2006. "Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes," Economics Working Papers 959, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nankervis, John C. & Savin, N. E., 2010. "Testing for Serial Correlation: Generalized Andrewsâ€“Ploberger Tests," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(2), pages 246-255.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Luati, Alessandra, 2015. "The generalised autocovariance function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 245-257.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "The Generalised Autocovariance Function," MPRA Paper 43711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "The Generalised Autocovariance Function," CEIS Research Paper 276, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2006. "Estimation of mis-specified long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 257-281, September.
- Willa Chen & Rohit Deo, 2005. "Estimation of mis-specified long memory models," Econometrics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Filip Zikes & Jozef Barunik & Nikhil Shenai, 2012. "Modeling and Forecasting Persistent Financial Durations," Papers 1208.3087, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Zikes, Filip & Barunik, Jozef & Shenai, Nikhil, 2015. "Modeling and forecasting persistent financial durations," FinMaP-Working Papers 36, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- McElroy, Tucker & Holan, Scott, 2009. "A local spectral approach for assessing time series model misspecification," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 604-621, April.
- Deo, Rohit S. & Chen, Willa W., 2003. "Estimation of Mis-Specified Long Memory Models," Papers 2004,03, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2007. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Model with a Break in the Differencing Parameter," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-10.
- Poulin, Jennifer & Duchesne, Pierre, 2008. "On the power transformation of kernel-based tests for serial correlation in vector time series: Some finite sample results and a comparison with the bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4432-4457, May.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:104-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:67:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:02:p:382-416_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed