Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laura Mayoral, 2006. "Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes," Economics Working Papers 959, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1999. "Discrete Fourier Transforms of Fractional Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1243, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "Testing I(1) against I(d) alternatives in the presence of deteministic components," Economics Working Papers 957, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2004. "A Generalized Portmanteau Goodness-Of-Fit Test For Time Series Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 382-416, April.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 1996. "Consistent Testing for Serial Correlation of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 837-864, July.
- Tieslau, Margie A. & Schmidt, Peter & Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "A minimum distance estimator for long-memory processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 249-264.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2000.
"(Fractional) beta convergence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 129-153, February.
- Michelacci, C. & Zaffaroni, P., 1998. "(Fractional) Beta Convergence," Papers 9803, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Michelacci, C. & Zaffaroni, P., 2000. "(Fractional) Beta Convergence," Papers 383, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Claudio Michelacci & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2000. "(Fractional) Beta Convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 383, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chung, C.F. & Schmidt, P., 1994. "The Minimum Distance Estimator for Fractionally Integrated ARMA Models," Papers 9408, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1999. "The Nonstationary Fractional Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 549-582, August.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1990. "The Fractional Unit Root Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 495-505, March.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zevallos, Mauricio & Palma, Wilfredo, 2013. "Minimum distance estimation of ARFIMA processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 242-256.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2013.
"Long memory in US real output per capita,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 591-611, April.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Long Memory in US Real Output per Capita," CESifo Working Paper Series 2671, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Long Memory in US Real Output per Capita," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 891, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil‐Alana, 2014.
"Long‐Run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(2), pages 147-161, March.
- L.A. Gil-Alana & G.M. caporale, 2004. "Long-run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 344, Econometric Society.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2007. "Long Run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 2046, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Long Run And Cyclical Dynamics In The Us Stock Market," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2004. "Long-run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market," Economics Series 155, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Kapetanios, George & Papailias, Fotis, 2014. "Modified information criteria and selection of long memory time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 116-131.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Kapetanios, George & Papailias, Fotis, 2014. "Bandwidth selection by cross-validation for forecasting long memory financial time series," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 129-143.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2007. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Model with a Break in the Differencing Parameter," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-10.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Esther Moral & Lorena Saiz, 2006. "Structural breaks in labor productivity growth: the United States vs. the European Union," Working Papers 0625, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:67:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beran, Jan & Ghosh, Sucharita & Schell, Dieter, 2009. "On least squares estimation for long-memory lattice processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2178-2194, November.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:124-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.