The Generalised Autocovariance Function
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed El Ghini & Christian Francq, 2006. "Asymptotic Relative Efficiency of Goodness-Of-Fit Tests Based on Inverse and Ordinary Autocorrelations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 843-855, November.
- Deo, Rohit S., 2000. "Spectral tests of the martingale hypothesis under conditional heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 291-315, December.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2009.
"Bartlett's formula for a general class of nonlinear processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 449-465, July.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Bartlett's formula for a general class of non linear processes," MPRA Paper 13224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti & Marco Reale, 2012. "The Variance Profile," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(498), pages 607-621, June.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2004. "A Generalized Portmanteau Goodness-Of-Fit Test For Time Series Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 382-416, April.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Hidalgo, Javier & Velasco, Carlos, 2005.
"Distribution free goodness-of-fit tests for linear processes,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Javier Hidalgo & Carlos Velasco, 2005. "Distribution Free Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 482, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 1996. "Consistent Testing for Serial Correlation of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 837-864, July.
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-247, July-Sept.
- Willa W. Chen & Rohit S. Deo, 2004. "Power transformations to induce normality and their applications," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 117-130.
- Tieslau, Margie A. & Schmidt, Peter & Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "A minimum distance estimator for long-memory processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 249-264.
- Velasco, Carlos, 2000.
"Non-Gaussian Log-Periodogram Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 44-79, February.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-Gaussian log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4553, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 1991.
"Spectral based testing of the martingale hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 355-376, December.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1992. "Spectral Based Testing of the Martingale Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fay, Gilles & Soulier, Philippe, 2001. "The periodogram of an i.i.d. sequence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 315-343, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Luati, Alessandra, 2013.
"The Exponential Model for the Spectrum of a Time Series: Extensions and Applications,"
45280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "The Exponential Model for the Spectrum of a Time Series: Extensions and Applications," CREATES Research Papers 2013-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "The Exponential Model for the Spectrum of a Time Series: Extensions and Applications," CEIS Research Paper 272, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Apr 2013.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "Generalised Linear Spectral Models," CEIS Research Paper 290, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsStationary Gaussian processes. Non-parametric spectral estimation. White noise tests. Feature matching. Discriminant Analysis;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-01-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-01-19 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .