Bartlett's formula for a general class of non linear processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2009. "Bartlett's formula for a general class of nonlinear processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 449-465, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2002.
"NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT MOMENT CONDITIONS FOR THE GARCH(r,s) AND ASYMMETRIC POWER GARCH(r,s) MODELS,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 722-729, June.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Necessary and Sufficient Moment Conditions for the GARCH(r,s) and Asymmetric Power GARCH(r,s) Models," ISER Discussion Paper 0534, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kokoszka, Piotr S. & Politis, D N, 2008. "The Variance of Sample Autocorrelations: Does Barlett's Formula Work With ARCH Data?," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt68c247dp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2008. "Barlett’s Formula for Non Linear Processes," Working Papers 2008-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Francq & Roch Roy & Abdessamad Saidi, 2011.
"Asymptotic Properties of Weighted Least Squares Estimation in Weak PARMA Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 699-723, November.
- Francq, Christian & Roy, Roch & Saidi, Abdessamad, 2011. "Asymptotic properties of weighted least squares estimation in weak parma models," MPRA Paper 28721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deniz Erdemlioglu & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2013.
"Econometric modeling of exchange rate volatility and jumps,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 16, pages 373-427
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Deniz Erdemlioglu & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate volatility and jumps," Working Papers 2012-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2011.
"A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1240-1251.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices," MPRA Paper 22642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Luati, Alessandra, 2015.
"The generalised autocovariance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 245-257.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "The Generalised Autocovariance Function," MPRA Paper 43711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "The Generalised Autocovariance Function," CEIS Research Paper 276, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Olusanya E. Olubusoye & OlaOluwa S. Yaya, 2016. "Time series analysis of volatility in the petroleum pricing markets: the persistence, asymmetry and jumps in the returns series," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 40(3), pages 235-262, September.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAFNER, Christian & LAURENT, Sébastien, 2011. "Volatility models," CORE Discussion Papers 2011058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Su, Nan & Lund, Robert, 2012. "Multivariate versions of Bartlett’s formula," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 18-31.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Carbon, M. & Francq, C., 2012.
"Computing and estimating information matrices of weak ARMA models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 345-361.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Carbon, Michel & Francq, Christian, 2010. "Computing and estimating information matrices of weak arma models," MPRA Paper 27685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2603 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBartlett's formula; nonlinear time series model; sample autocorrelation; GARCH model; weak white noise;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-02-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-02-14 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2009-02-14 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.