Multivariate versions of Bartlett’s formula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2009.
"Bartlett's formula for a general class of nonlinear processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 449-465, July.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Bartlett's formula for a general class of non linear processes," MPRA Paper 13224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kokoszka, Piotr & Leipus, Remigijus, 2000. "Stationary Arch Models: Dependence Structure And Central Limit Theorem," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 3-22, February.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Chanda, K. C., 1993. "Asymptotic Properties of Serial Covariances for Nonlinear Stationary Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-171, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Jin & Suojin Wang, 2016. "A New Test for Checking the Equality of the Correlation Structures of two time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 355-368, May.
- Vicky Fasen, 2016. "Dependence Estimation for High-frequency Sampled Multivariate CARMA Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(1), pages 292-320, March.
- Miettinen, Jari & Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Taskinen, Sara, 2014. "Deflation-based separation of uncorrelated stationary time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 214-227.
- Miettinen, Jari & Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Taskinen, Sara, 2012. "Statistical properties of a blind source separation estimator for stationary time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1865-1873.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Multivariate stationarity; Sample autocorrelations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:18-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.