Report NEP-ETS-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Fractional Cointegration And Aggregate Money Demand Functions," Public Policy Discussion Papers 05-01, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Rob van den Goorbergh, 2004. "A Copula-Based Autoregressive Conditional Dependence Model of International Stock Markets," DNB Working Papers 022, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 637.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Graham Elliott & Elena Pesavento, 2005. "Higher Power Tests for Bilateral Failure of PPP after 1973," Emory Economics 0502, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Elena Pesavento, 2005. "Residuals Based Tests for the Null of No Cointegration: An Analytical Comparison," Emory Economics 0503, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER) and Richard K. Lyons(U.C. Berkeley and NBER, Haas School of Business), 2005. "Meese-Rogoff Redux: Micro-Based Exchange Rate Forecasting," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER), 2005. "Where Are We Now? Real-time Estimates of the Macro Economy," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Eriksson , Åsa, 2004. "Testing Structural Hypotheses on Cointegration Vectors: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 2004:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Moser & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2004. "Forecasting Austrian Inflation," Working Papers 91, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Rohit Deo & Clifford Hurvich & Yi Lu, 2005. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using a Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Model: Estimation, Prediction and Seasonal Adjustment," Econometrics 0501002, EconWPA.
- Willa Chen & Rohit Deo, 2005. "The Variance Ratio Statistic at large Horizons," Econometrics 0501003, EconWPA.
- Willa Chen & Rohit Deo, 2005. "Estimation of mis-specified long memory models," Econometrics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Rohit Deo & Mengchen Hsieh & Clifford Hurvich, 2005. "Tracing the Source of Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrics 0501005, EconWPA.
- Enrico Scalas, 2005. "Five Years of Continuous-time Random Walks in Econophysics," Finance 0501005, EconWPA.
- Matthias Kredler, 2005. "Sector-Specific Volatility Patterns in Investment," Macroeconomics 0501016, EconWPA.