Modelling time series of counts with overdispersion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- HEINEN, Andréas, 2003.
"Modelling time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heinen, Andreas, 2003. "Modelling Time Series Count Data: An Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Model," MPRA Paper 8113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweer, Sebastian & Weiß, Christian H., 2014. "Compound Poisson INAR(1) processes: Stochastic properties and testing for overdispersion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 267-284.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4229-4242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Fukang & Wang, Dehui, 2010. "Diagnostic checking integer-valued ARCH(p) models using conditional residual autocorrelations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 496-508, February.
- Sebastian Schweer, 2016. "A Goodness-of-Fit Test for Integer-Valued Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 77-98, January.
- Marcelo Bourguignon, 2016. "Poisson–geometric INAR(1) process for modeling count time series with overdispersion," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(3), pages 176-192, August.
- Weiß, Christian H., 2010. "INARCH(1) processes: Higher-order moments and jumps," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1771-1780, December.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0617-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Cathy W.S. & Lee, Sangyeol, 2016. "Generalized Poisson autoregressive models for time series of counts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 51-67.
- Christian H. Weiß & Sebastian Schweer, 2015. "Detecting overdispersion in INARCH(1) processes," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 281-297, August.
- E. Gonçalves & N. Mendes-Lopes & F. Silva, 2015. "Infinitely Divisible Distributions in Integer-Valued Garch Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 503-527, July.
- Li, Qi & Lian, Heng & Zhu, Fukang, 2016. "Robust closed-form estimators for the integer-valued GARCH (1,1) model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 209-225.
- Robert Jung & A. Tremayne, 2011. "Useful models for time series of counts or simply wrong ones?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(1), pages 59-91, March.
- Weiß, Christian H. & Schweer, Sebastian, 2016. "Bias corrections for moment estimators in Poisson INAR(1) and INARCH(1) processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 124-130.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:880-894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Yunwei & Wu, Rongning, 2016. "On conditional maximum likelihood estimation for INGARCH(p,q) models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-7.
- Scotto, Manuel G. & Weiß, Christian H. & Silva, Maria Eduarda & Pereira, Isabel, 2014. "Bivariate binomial autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 233-251.
More about this item
KeywordsTime series of counts; INGARCH model; ACP model; Overdispersion; Autocorrelation structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:507-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.