Testing Parameter Change in General Integer-Valued Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Rahbek, Anders & TjÃ¸stheim, Dag, 2009.
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1430-1439.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2008. "Poisson Autoregression," Discussion Papers 08-35, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2009. "Poisson Autoregression," CREATES Research Papers 2009-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2013. "Regression Analysis of Count Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107667273, June.
- Moysiadis, Theodoros & Fokianos, Konstantinos, 2014. "On binary and categorical time series models with feedback," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 209-228.
- René Ferland & Alain Latour & Driss Oraichi, 2006. "Integer‐Valued GARCH Process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 923-942, November.
- William Charky Kengne, 2012. "Testing for parameter constancy in general causal time‐series models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 503-518, May.
- Doukhan, Paul & Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2012. "On weak dependence conditions for Poisson autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 942-948.
- Jiwon Kang & Sangyeol Lee, 2014. "Parameter Change Test for Poisson Autoregressive Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1136-1152, December.
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2011. "Log-linear Poisson autoregression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 563-578, March.
- Fukang Zhu, 2011. "A negative binomial integer‐valued GARCH model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 54-67, January.
- Christian Weiß, 2009. "Modelling time series of counts with overdispersion," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 507-519, November.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Nonlinear Poisson autoregression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(6), pages 1205-1225, December.
- Sangyeol Lee & Jeongcheol Ha & Okyoung Na & Seongryong Na, 2003. "The Cusum Test for Parameter Change in Time Series Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(4), pages 781-796, December.
- Vasiliki Christou & Konstantinos Fokianos, 2014. "Quasi-Likelihood Inference For Negative Binomial Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 55-78, January.
- J. Pfanzagl, 1969. "On the measurability and consistency of minimum contrast estimates," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 249-272, December.
- Richard A. Davis & Rongning Wu, 2009. "A negative binomial model for time series of counts," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 735-749.
- Jürgen Franke & Claudia Kirch & Joseph Tadjuidje Kamgaing, 2012. "Changepoints in times series of counts," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 757-770, September.
- Jiwon Kang & Sangyeol Lee, 2009. "Parameter change test for random coefficient integer‐valued autoregressive processes with application to polio data analysis," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 239-258, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:880-894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.