A negative binomial model for time series of counts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Dimitrakopoulos, Stefanos & Touche, Nassim, 2019. "Integer-valued stochastic volatility," MPRA Paper 91962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2019.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34650304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volodymyr Korniichuk, 2012. "Forecasting extreme electricity spot prices," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-14, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:120-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:31-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:880-894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rongning Wu & Yunwei Cui, 2014. "A Parameter-Driven Logit Regression Model For Binary Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 462-477, August.
- Jiwon Kang & Sangyeol Lee, 2014. "Parameter Change Test for Poisson Autoregressive Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1136-1152, December.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:169:y:2019:i:c:p:110-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Bendjeddou, Sara, 2016. "Negative binomial quasi-likelihood inference for general integer-valued time series models," MPRA Paper 76574, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2017.
- Vasiliki Christou & Konstantinos Fokianos, 2014. "Quasi-Likelihood Inference For Negative Binomial Time Series Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 55-78, January.
- Tianqing Liu & Xiaohui Yuan, 2013. "Random rounded integer-valued autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic process," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 645-683, August.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard & Almut E.D. Veraart, 2014. "Integer-valued Trawl Processes: A Class of Stationary Infinitely Divisible Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(3), pages 693-724, September.
- Cui, Yunwei & Zheng, Qi, 2017. "Conditional maximum likelihood estimation for a class of observation-driven time series models for count data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 193-201.
- Kang, Jiwon & Lee, Sangyeol, 2014. "Minimum density power divergence estimator for Poisson autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 44-56.
- Wu, Rongning & Cao, Jiguo, 2011. "Blockwise empirical likelihood for time series of counts," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 661-673, March.
- Shang, Zuofeng, 2012. "On latent process models in multi-dimensional space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1259-1266.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:71:y:2019:i:5:d:10.1007_s10463-018-0676-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Tingguo & Xiao, Han & Chen, Rong, 2015. "Generalized ARMA models with martingale difference errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 492-506.
- Wu, Rongning, 2012. "On variance estimation in a negative binomial time series regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 145-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:96:y:2009:i:3:p:735-749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.