Second order branching process with continuous state space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 2005. "Dependence orderings for generalized order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 357-367, July.
- Bäuerle, Nicole & Müller, Alfred, 1998. "Modeling and Comparing Dependencies in Multivariate Risk Portfolios," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 59-76, May.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Li, Xiaohu & Pellerey, Franco, 2011. "Generalized Marshall-Olkin distributions and related bivariate aging properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1399-1409, November.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akanksha Kashikar & S. Deshmukh, 2015. "Probabilistic properties of second order branching process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(3), pages 557-572, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost sure convergence; Cumulant generating function; Extinction probability; Multi-type branching process; Second order branching process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:1930-1934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .