A note on improving the efficiency of inverse probability weighted estimator using the augmentation term
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhiqiang Tan, 2010. "Bounded, efficient and doubly robust estimation with inverse weighting," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(3), pages 661-682.
- Joseph G. Ibrahim & Ming-Hui Chen & Stuart R. Lipsitz & Amy H. Herring, 2005. "Missing-Data Methods for Generalized Linear Models: A Comparative Review," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 332-346, March.
- Tan, Zhiqiang, 2006. "A Distributional Approach for Causal Inference Using Propensity Scores," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1619-1637, December.
- Rubin Daniel B & van der Laan Mark J., 2008. "Empirical Efficiency Maximization: Improved Locally Efficient Covariate Adjustment in Randomized Experiments and Survival Analysis," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Tan Zhiqiang, 2008. "Comment: Improved Local Efficiency and Double Robustness," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-9, June.
- Qin, Jing & Zhang, Biao & Leung, Denis H. Y., 2009. "Empirical Likelihood in Missing Data Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1492-1503.
- Wang, Lu & Rotnitzky, Andrea & Lin, Xihong, 2010. "Nonparametric Regression With Missing Outcomes Using Weighted Kernel Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1135-1146.
- Andrea Rotnitzky & Quanhong Lei & Mariela Sued & James M. Robins, 2012. "Improved double-robust estimation in missing data and causal inference models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 99(2), pages 439-456.
- Song Xi Chen & Denis H. Y. Leung & Jing Qin, 2008. "Improving semiparametric estimation by using surrogate data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 803-823.
More about this item
KeywordsAugmented inverse probability weighting (AIPW); Estimating equations; Missing at random; Semiparametric efficient; Surrogate outcome;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:12:p:2221-2228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.