Nonparametric Regression With Missing Outcomes Using Weighted Kernel Estimating Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Qixuan & Paik, Myunghee Cho & Kim, Minjin & Wang, Cuiling, 2016. "Using link-preserving imputation for logistic partially linear models with missing covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 174-185.
- Majid Mojirsheibani & Timothy Reese, 2017. "Kernel regression estimation for incomplete data with applications," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 185-209, March.
- Timothy Reese & Majid Mojirsheibani, 2017. "On the $$L_p$$ L p norms of kernel regression estimators for incomplete data with applications to classification," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 26(1), pages 81-112, March.
- Han, Peisong, 2012. "A note on improving the efficiency of inverse probability weighted estimator using the augmentation term," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2221-2228.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:4:p:1229-1245 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:491:y:2010:p:1135-1146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.