Objective Bayesian analysis for a truncated model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Ghosal, 1997. "Reference priors in multiparameter nonregular cases," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 159-186, June.
- Ghosal Subhashis & Samanta Tapas, 1997. "Expansion Of Bayes Risk For Entropy Loss And Reference Prior In Nonregular Cases," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 129-140, February.
- Keisuke Hirano & Jack R. Porter, 2003.
"Asymptotic Efficiency in Parametric Structural Models with Parameter-Dependent Support,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1307-1338, September.
- Keisuke Hirano & Jack R. Porter, 2002. "Asymptotic Efficiency in Parametric Structural Models with Parameter-Dependent Support," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1988, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter Hall & Julian Z. Wang, 2005. "Bayesian likelihood methods for estimating the end point of a distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 717-729.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic; Bayes estimator; Non-regular; Reference prior; Truncated model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:12:p:2125-2135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.