Reference priors in multiparameter nonregular cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghosal Subhashis & Samanta Tapas, 1997. "Expansion Of Bayes Risk For Entropy Loss And Reference Prior In Nonregular Cases," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 129-140, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Scholl, 1998. "Shannon optimal priors on independent identically distributed statistical experiments converge weakly to Jeffreys' prior," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(1), pages 75-94, June.
- Sareen, Samita, 2003. "Reference Bayesian inference in nonregular models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 265-288, April.
- Carmen Fernández & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Reference priors for non-Normal two-sample problems,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(1), pages 179-205, June.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors For Non-Normal Two-Sample Problems," Discussion Paper 1997-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Malay Ghosh & Victor Mergel & Ruitao Liu, 2011. "A general divergence criterion for prior selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Wang, Haiying & Sun, Dongchu, 2012. "Objective Bayesian analysis for a truncated model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2125-2135.
- Shemyakin, Arkady, 2012. "A new approach to construction of objective priors: Hellinger information," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 124-137.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic expansion; Bayes Risk; Discontinuous Densities; Kullback-Leibler Number; Multidimensional Parameter; Posterior Distribution; Reference Prior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:6:y:1997:i:1:p:159-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.