Bayesian likelihood methods for estimating the end point of a distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HaiYing Wang & Nancy Flournoy & Eloi Kpamegan, 2014. "A new bounded log-linear regression model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(5), pages 695-720, July.
- Castillo, Joan del & Serra, Isabel, 2015. "Likelihood inference for generalized Pareto distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 116-128.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2012. "Estimating an endpoint with high order moments in the Weibull domain of attraction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2136-2144.
- Stéphane Girard & Armelle Guillou & Gilles Stupfler, 2012. "Estimating an endpoint with high-order moments," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 697-729, December.
- Wang, HaiYing & Flournoy, Nancy, 2015. "On the consistency of the maximum likelihood estimator for the three parameter lognormal distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 57-64.
- Wang, Haiying & Sun, Dongchu, 2012. "Objective Bayesian analysis for a truncated model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2125-2135.
- Nagatsuka, Hideki & Kamakura, Toshinari & Balakrishnan, N., 2013. "A consistent method of estimation for the three-parameter Weibull distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 210-226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:67:y:2005:i:5:p:717-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.