A wavelet estimator in a nonparametric regression model with repeated measurements under martingale difference error’s structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2006.
"Testing the martingale difference hypothesis using integrated regression functions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2278-2294, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2006. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Integrated Regression Functions," Faculty Working Papers 06/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Fan, Y., 1990. "Consistent nonparametric multiple regression for dependent heterogeneous processes: The fixed design case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 72-88, April.
- Lesigne, Emmanuel & Volný, Dalibor, 2001. "Large deviations for martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 143-159, November.
- Roussas, George G. & Tran, Lanh T. & Ioannides, D. A., 1992. "Fixed design regression for time series: Asymptotic normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 262-291, February.
- Zhou, Xian & You, Jinhong, 2004. "Wavelet estimation in varying-coefficient partially linear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 91-104, June.
- Bercu, B., 2004. "On the convergence of moments in the almost sure central limit theorem for martingales with statistical applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 157-173, May.
- Roussas, George G., 1989. "Consistent regression estimation with fixed design points under dependence conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 41-50, May.
- Liang, Han-Ying & Jing, Bing-Yi, 2005. "Asymptotic properties for estimates of nonparametric regression models based on negatively associated sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 227-245, August.
- Poghosyan, S. & Roelly, S., 1998. "Invariance principle for martingale-difference random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 235-245, June.
- Fraiman, Ricardo & Iribarren, Gonzalo Pérez, 1991. "Nonparametric regression estimation in models with weak error's structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 180-196, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric regression model; Wavelet; Repeated measurements; Martingale difference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:1914-1922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.