Consistent nonparametric multiple regression for dependent heterogeneous processes: The fixed design case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiting Shen & Ying Zhang & Andrei Volodin, 2015. "Applications of the Rosenthal-type inequality for negatively superadditive dependent random variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 295-311, April.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xuejun Wang & Yi Wu & Shuhe Hu, 2016. "Exponential probability inequality for $$m$$ m -END random variables and its applications," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 127-147, February.
- Zhiyong Chen & Haibin Wang & Xuejun Wang, 2016. "The consistency for the estimator of nonparametric regression model based on martingale difference errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 451-469, April.
- Xuejun Wang & Chen Xu & Tien-Chung Hu & Andrei Volodin & Shuhe Hu, 2014. "On complete convergence for widely orthant-dependent random variables and its applications in nonparametric regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 607-629, September.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0618-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Shanchao, 2003. "Uniformly asymptotic normality of the regression weighted estimator for negatively associated samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 101-110, April.
- Xuejun Wang & Zeyu Si, 2015. "Complete consistency of the estimator of nonparametric regression model under ND sequence," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 585-596, August.
- Kapetanios, George, 2007. "Estimating deterministically time-varying variances in regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 97-104, November.
- Liang, Han-Ying & Jing, Bing-Yi, 2005. "Asymptotic properties for estimates of nonparametric regression models based on negatively associated sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 227-245, August.
- Zhou, Xing-cai & Lin, Jin-guan, 2012. "A wavelet estimator in a nonparametric regression model with repeated measurements under martingale difference error’s structure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1914-1922.
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric estimation regression function mixingale near epoch dependent mixing sequence martingale difference sequence consistency multivariate central limit theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:33:y:1990:i:1:p:72-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.