Uniformly asymptotic normality of the regression weighted estimator for negatively associated samples
In this paper, we discuss the uniformly asymptotic normality of the weighted function estimate of the fixed design regression model for negatively associated samples. We give the rates of uniform asymptotic normality. The rate is near n-1/4 when the third moment is finite.
Volume (Year): 62 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roussas, George G., 2000. "Asymptotic normality of the kernel estimate of a probability density function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Georgiev, Alexander A., 1988. "Consistent nonparametric multiple regression: The fixed design case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 100-110, April.
- Roussas, George G., 1989. "Consistent regression estimation with fixed design points under dependence conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 41-50, May.
- Roussas, George G. & Tran, Lanh T. & Ioannides, D. A., 1992. "Fixed design regression for time series: Asymptotic normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 262-291, February.
- Fan, Y., 1990. "Consistent nonparametric multiple regression for dependent heterogeneous processes: The fixed design case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 72-88, April.
- Georgiev, Alexander A., 1984. "Kernel estimates of functions and their derivatives with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 45-50, January.
- Roussas, G. G., 1994. "Asymptotic Normality of Random Fields of Positively or Negatively Associated Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 152-173, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:62:y:2003:i:2:p:101-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.