Wavelet estimation in varying-coefficient partially linear regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, T. L. & Robbins, Herbert & Wei, C. Z., 1979. "Strong consistency of least squares estimates in multiple regression II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-361, September.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Hamilton, Scott A. & Truong, Young K., 1997. "Local Linear Estimation in Partly Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-19, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shen, Si-Lian & Cui, Jian-Ling & Mei, Chang-Lin & Wang, Chun-Wei, 2014. "Estimation and inference of semi-varying coefficient models with heteroscedastic errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 70-93.
- Zhang, Weiwei & Li, Gaorong & Xue, Liugen, 2011. "Profile inference on partially linear varying-coefficient errors-in-variables models under restricted condition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 3027-3040, November.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2006. "Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 324-341, February.
- Zhou, Xing-cai & Lin, Jin-guan, 2012. "A wavelet estimator in a nonparametric regression model with repeated measurements under martingale difference error’s structure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1914-1922.
- Zhou, Xing-cai & Xu, Ying-zhi & Lin, Jin-guan, 2017. "Wavelet estimation in varying coefficient models for censored dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 179-189.
- Li, Yongming & Yang, Shanchao & Zhou, Yong, 2008. "Consistency and uniformly asymptotic normality of wavelet estimator in regression model with associated samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2947-2956, December.
- Zhou, Xing-cai & Lin, Jin-guan, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of wavelet estimators in semiparametric regression models under dependent errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 251-270.
More about this item
KeywordsPartially linear regression model Varying-coefficient Wavelet Least-squares estimation Asymptotic normality Consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:68:y:2004:i:1:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .