Comparisons of k-out-of-n systems with heterogenous components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huaihou Chen & Taizhong Hu, 2008. "Multivariate likelihood ratio orderings between spacings of heterogeneous exponential random variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 17-29, June.
- Proschan, F. & Sethuraman, J., 1976. "Stochastic comparisons of order statistics from heterogeneous populations, with applications in reliability," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 608-616, December.
- Misra, Neeraj & Misra, Amit Kumar, 2012. "New results on stochastic comparisons of two-component series and parallel systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 283-290.
- Zhao, Peng & Li, Xiaohu & Balakrishnan, N., 2009. "Likelihood ratio order of the second order statistic from independent heterogeneous exponential random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 952-962, May.
- Kochar, Subhash & Rojo, Javier, 1996. "Some New Results on Stochastic Comparisons of Spacings from Heterogeneous Exponential Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 272-281, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezapour, Mohsen & Alamatsaz, Mohammad Hossein, 2014. "Stochastic comparison of lifetimes of two (n−k+1)-out-of-n systems with heterogeneous dependent components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 240-251.
- Yang, Jianping & Zhuang, Weiwei, 2014. "A note on likelihood ratio ordering of order statistics from two samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 135-139.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood ratio order; Hazard rate order; Reversed hazard rate order; Mean residual life order; Multiple-outlier model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:2:p:493-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.