Bounds for mixtures of order statistics from exponentials and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 2002. "Mixtures of exponential distributions and stochastic orders," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 23-31, March.
- Shaked, Moshe & George Shanthikumar, J., 1995. "Hazard rate ordering of k-out-of-n systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Fischer, T. & Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, E., 2008. "Mixture representation for order statistics from INID progressive censoring and its applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1999-2015, October.
- Kochar, Subhash C & Korwar, Ramesh, 1996. "Stochastic Orders for Spacings of Heterogeneous Exponential Random Variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Kochar, Subhash & Rojo, Javier, 1996. "Some New Results on Stochastic Comparisons of Spacings from Heterogeneous Exponential Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 272-281, November.
- Navarro, Jorge & Spizzichino, Fabio & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Applications of average and projected systems to the study of coherent systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1471-1482, July.
- Zhao, Peng & Li, Xiaohu & Balakrishnan, N., 2009. "Likelihood ratio order of the second order statistic from independent heterogeneous exponential random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 952-962, May.
- Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2007. "Reliability and expectation bounds for coherent systems with exchangeable components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 102-113, January.
More about this item
KeywordsExponential distribution Order statistics Usual stochastic order Hazard rate order Mixture of distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:5:p:896-907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.