Dispersive ordering of fail-safe systems with heterogeneous exponential components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartoszewicz, J., 1987. "A note on dispersive ordering defined by hazard functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 13-16, September.
- Kochar, Subhash C & Korwar, Ramesh, 1996. "Stochastic Orders for Spacings of Heterogeneous Exponential Random Variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Kochar, Subhash & Rojo, Javier, 1996. "Some New Results on Stochastic Comparisons of Spacings from Heterogeneous Exponential Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 272-281, November.
- Proschan, F. & Sethuraman, J., 1976. "Stochastic comparisons of order statistics from heterogeneous populations, with applications in reliability," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 608-616, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Peng & Balakrishnan, N., 2014. "A stochastic inequality for the largest order statistics from heterogeneous gamma variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 145-150.
More about this item
Keywordsp-larger order; Dispersive order; Hazard rate order; Likelihood ratio order; MRL order; Order statistics; Fail-safe systems; Proportional hazard rates model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:74:y:2011:i:2:p:203-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.