Fractal dimension results for continuous time random walks
Continuous time random walks impose random waiting times between particle jumps. This paper computes the fractal dimensions of their process limits, which represent particle traces in anomalous diffusion.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2006. "Stochastic model for ultraslow diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(9), pages 1215-1235, September.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Nane, Erkan & Xiao, Yimin, 2009. "Correlated continuous time random walks," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1194-1202, May.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2008. "Triangular array limits for continuous time random walks," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(9), pages 1606-1633, September.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scalas, Enrico, 2006.
"Coupled continuous time random walks in finance,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 114-118.
- Veillette, Mark & Taqqu, Murad S., 2010. "Using differential equations to obtain joint moments of first-passage times of increasing Lévy processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(7-8), pages 697-705, April.
- Straka, P. & Henry, B.I., 2011. "Lagging and leading coupled continuous time random walks, renewal times and their joint limits," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 324-336, February.
- Davydov, Yu., 2012. "On convex hull of d-dimensional fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:4:p:1083-1093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.