Fractal dimension results for continuous time random walks
Continuous time random walks impose random waiting times between particle jumps. This paper computes the fractal dimensions of their process limits, which represent particle traces in anomalous diffusion.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Nane, Erkan & Xiao, Yimin, 2009. "Correlated continuous time random walks," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1194-1202, May.
- Straka, P. & Henry, B.I., 2011. "Lagging and leading coupled continuous time random walks, renewal times and their joint limits," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 324-336, February.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2008. "Triangular array limits for continuous time random walks," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(9), pages 1606-1633, September.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2006. "Stochastic model for ultraslow diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(9), pages 1215-1235, September.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scalas, Enrico, 2006.
"Coupled continuous time random walks in finance,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 114-118.
- Mark M. Meerschaert & Enrico Scalas, 2006. "Coupled continuous time random walks in finance," Papers physics/0608281, arXiv.org.
- Veillette, Mark & Taqqu, Murad S., 2010. "Using differential equations to obtain joint moments of first-passage times of increasing Lévy processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(7-8), pages 697-705, April.
- Davydov, Yu., 2012. "On convex hull of d-dimensional fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-39. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:4:p:1083-1093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.