A Markov regime switching jump-diffusion model for the pricing of portfolio credit derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin Liang & Jun Ma & Tao Wang & Qin Ji, 2011. "Valuation of Portfolio Credit Derivatives with Default Intensities Using the Vasicek Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(1), pages 33-54, March.
- Robert J. Elliott & Leunglung Chan & Tak Kuen Siu, 2005. "Option pricing and Esscher transform under regime switching," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 423-432, October.
- Fan Yu, 2007. "Correlated Defaults In Intensity-Based Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 155-173.
- Liang, Xue & Wang, Guojing, 2012. "On a reduced form credit risk model with common shock and regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 567-575.
- J. Benson Durham, 2005. "Jump-diffusion processes and affine term structure models: additional closed-form approximate solutions, distributional assumptions for jumps, and parameter estimates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wang, Guojing & Yuen, Kam C., 2005. "On a correlated aggregate claims model with thinning-dependence structure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 456-468, June.
- George Chacko, 2002. "Pricing Interest Rate Derivatives: A General Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 195-241, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Changqing Luo & Mengzhen Li & Zisheng Ouyang, 2016. "An Empirical Study on the Correlation Structure of Credit Spreads based on the Dynamic and Pair Copula Functions," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 284-303, August.
- Fan, Kun & Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen & Wang, Rongming, 2015. "Valuing commodity options and futures options with changing economic conditions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 524-533.
More about this item
KeywordsThinning-dependence structure; Regime switching; Jump-diffusion model; Joint conditional survival probability; Portfolio credit derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:373-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .