An Empirical Study on the Correlation Structure of Credit Spreads based on the Dynamic and Pair Copula Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl & Fanelli, Viviana & Musti, Silvana, 2011.
"Modelling the evolution of credit spreads using the Cox process within the HJM framework: A CDS option pricing model,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 95-108, January.
- Carl Chiarella & Viviana Fanelli & Silvana Musti, 2008. "Modelling the Evolution of Credit Spreads using the Cox Process within the HUM Framework: A CDS Option Pricing Model," Research Paper Series 232, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Viviana Fanelli & Silvana Musti, 2009. "Modelling the Evolution of Credit Spreads Using the Cox Process Within the HJM Framework A CDS Option Pricing Model," Research Paper Series 255, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Finnerty, John D. & Miller, Cameron D. & Chen, Ren-Raw, 2013. "The impact of credit rating announcements on credit default swap spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2011-2030.
- Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Cifuentes, Arturo, 2014. "Credit risk assessment of fixed income portfolios using explicit expressions," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 224-230.
- Iscoe, Ian & Kreinin, Alexander & Mausser, Helmut & Romanko, Oleksandr, 2012. "Portfolio credit-risk optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1604-1615.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2006.
"A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 569-614, March.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2004. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Staff Reports 185, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Maalaoui Chun, Olfa & Dionne, Georges & François, Pascal, 2014. "Credit spread changes within switching regimes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 41-55.
- Bada, Oualid & Kneip, Alois, 2014. "Parameter cascading for panel models with unknown number of unobserved factors: An application to the credit spread puzzle," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 95-115.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Modelling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 527-556, May.
- Guo, Liang, 2013. "Determinants of credit spreads: The role of ambiguity and information uncertainty," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 279-297.
- Reboredo, Juan C., 2011. "How do crude oil prices co-move?: A copula approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 948-955, September.
- Charles R. Hulten & Esra Bennathan & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2006. "Infrastructure, Externalities, and Economic Development: A Study of the Indian Manufacturing Industry," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 291-308.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1994.
"Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 705-730, August.
- Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation," RCER Working Papers 322, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's GARCH models with time-varying t-densities," Statistical Software Components RTZ00086, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jong-Min & Jung, Yoon-Sung & Choi, Taeryon & Sungur, Engin A., 2011. "Partial correlation with copula modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1357-1366, March.
- Crook, Jonathan & Moreira, Fernando, 2011. "Checking for asymmetric default dependence in a credit card portfolio: A copula approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 728-742, September.
- Liang, Xue & Wang, Guojing & Dong, Yinghui, 2013. "A Markov regime switching jump-diffusion model for the pricing of portfolio credit derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 373-381.
- Corò, Filippo & Dufour, Alfonso & Varotto, Simone, 2013. "Credit and liquidity components of corporate CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5511-5525.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Zhong, Rui, 2015. "Credit spreads and state-dependent volatility: Theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 215-231.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Hogan, Warren P., 2003. "Time variation in the credit spreads on Australian Eurobonds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Gabrielsen, Alexandros, 2013. "Dynamics of credit spread moments of European corporate bond indexes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3125-3144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:58:y:2019:i:5:p:1261-1290 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCanonical vine; Correlation structure; Credit spreads; D vine copula; Dynamic copula function; Minimum spanning tree;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:cfripp:v:6:y:2016:i:3:p:284-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.